Search results

1. mty10@

2020 World Cup Discussion

I enjoy the typo of Mick Hannah's name...
  2. mty10@

2017 world cup discussion

And we're racing! Which means Tech difficulties for RBTV :violin: Congrats again to Tracy! Would have been good to see her beat Atherton straight up though :p
  3. mty10@

Arm of derailure contacting cassette

Um, short I think actually. I'll check my order! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. mty10@

#longlivethegoat Agreed, that's why I did! For anyone interested the setup is now; Shimano XT M786 Shadow+ 10 Speed Rear Mech w/10spd Goat Link Shimano Zee M640 1x10 shifter SRAM 10 Speed 11-36T w/One up 42T and SRAM something something chain. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. mty10@

Alright then gang, for those playing along at home my Goat Link finally showed up today. 10min later it's on and shifting like a dream. Cheers for all your help! (yes I know the chain is a bit slack, I have no idea where my chain breaker has gone so that's the next job ) Sent from my...
  6. mty10@

Yeah, jockey wheels clear, except in lowest gear (from memory ) Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. mty10@

Ok, but back to "serious" on topic discussion, this is the Goat Link y'all are referring to yes? Just want to check it's right before I sink money into it #unilife https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/wolf-tooth-goatlink Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. mty10@

Actually I think it's the 50mm stem or maybe that I'm now running a DHr on the rear? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. mty10@

Eh, I'm out of area and can't update on result. I figured replying would stop the bloat . I guess not. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. mty10@

Quantity > Quality Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. mty10@

I'm going for the spokey-doke effect. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. mty10@

Cos the alignment block is 110% in the right spot. It's not my first rodeo, just my first on more than 9spd Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. mty10@

You're not talking loud. That's just talking big. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. mty10@

This is what I'm thinking is the issue. My fault for not checking/realizing. Goat link it is Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. mty10@

Hahah sorry all, I've been of with RFS for few days and now on a job interview in Melbourne you'll have to wait until Saturday! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. mty10@

Hey guys, recently purchased a few 10spd Shimano XT derailleur. However, when I'm setting it up the "arm" where the cable attatches hits the cassette body. Any help? Am I missing something dumb here? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. mty10@

Replacement of uh, "this" bolt on X7?

Yeah, attempt was made. Turns out I did vend the cage too. Ah well, been wanting to change to Shimano running gear for a while Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. mty10@

Replacement of uh, "this" bolt on X7?

Sorry I didn't know what to actually call it! Photo attatched I thought I'd bent my derailleur but I think it's "just" this bolt. Can it be replaced? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. mty10@

Welcome To The Team - Australian Norco/Lusty Industries Athlete Blake Nielsen

To announce his sponsors and kick off his campaign, Blake made the trek along with Jupiter 24 Productions and Jaime Black Photography to the 'Moo - a set of fresh and fast trails for him to get up to pace on his new Aurum. The trails treated him well, and by the end of the day his pace was off...
  20. mty10@

2013 Australian Mountainbike Interschools

Photos AND a competition! So, photos are HERE: http://wildsideimaging.com/galleries Also, Wildside Imaging is running a competition! Info is on the page (http://www.facebook.com/wildsideimaging), but pretty much here are the basics: "Tag a Mate" Competition Do you want to win a 16x20"...