Search results

1. jt_vic

VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

Depends upon how much your back wheel spun in that muddy patch.
  2. jt_vic

VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

Pretty near on 11km
  3. jt_vic

Castlemaine Rocky Riders 6 Hour, Sunday 19 August

Thanks for a great day out (bloody hard day out) Rocky Riders. Love the atmosphere around our MTB communities and Castlemaine provided this in spades. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. jt_vic

VES round 6- Blores Hill- GMTB

I don't understand why the standard start time isn't 9am. About half of the rounds in the series finish with presentation and pack up in the dark. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. jt_vic

VIC Pushy's 6 Hour - Albury, 30 June - Vic Enduro Series Rd 5 - ENTRIES NOW OPEN

Great to be back 8-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. jt_vic

Crazy 6 Two Thousand and Twelve

Yeah, that was me; got out of shape on the first jump and never regained control. No broken bones, but alot of broken skin and stitches next to my eye. Still feeling pretty ordinary. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  7. jt_vic

Crazy 6 Two Thousand and Twelve

Just want to send a big thanks to everyone that was involved in my rescue. Spewin' to have missed most of the race.
  8. jt_vic

2011 Victorian Enduro Series

Would have entered this, but it clashes with other things I have on for Melbourne Cup weekend as have the past VES events programmed for the same weekend.
  9. jt_vic

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

I agree. I've been running tubeless for > 2 years on my everyday road bike and have only had 1 complete flat in that time and that's over 20,000 km of riding.
  10. jt_vic

2011 an Otway Odyssey

Much, much, much gentler than the private property.
  11. jt_vic

2011 an Otway Odyssey

Depends on the context of impact; eg. How will this impact that? (affect) What impact did this have on that? (effect)
  12. jt_vic

2011 an Otway Odyssey

There's quite a bit of down hill. It just goes much, much quicker than the rest of the ride!
  13. jt_vic

What saddle do you swear by?

Hey Jess, I'll buy one of your Tundras if you want to sell it.
  14. jt_vic

What saddle do you swear by?

Exactly what I'm using. Get used to one and you'll be used to the other.
  15. jt_vic

Interim Results Gippsland MTB Blores Hill 4 Hour Enduro 25-Jul-2010

Ooh, Blores would make a great 6-hour circuit!
  16. jt_vic

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Yeah, but you had a good time taking the Canadians for a ride (no pun intended); referring to your jibes about the Canadian Rockies.
  17. jt_vic

Chase The Sun Rnd 2

My Garmin indicates 15.9km/lap.
  18. jt_vic

The Battle of Vitamins and Supplements

Keep at it Peachey. I've been off the smokes for 3&1/2 years now after 31 years of it. That and taking up riding are the best things I've ever done.
  19. jt_vic

Post Your XC Machine

Maybe they're New Zealanders; Git ut?
  20. jt_vic

Winter XC Glove

Ground effect long fingered MTB gloves seem to be OK. It's not like there are high sustained speeds as with road riding, so you certainly don't need the warmth of winter road gloves.