Search results

1. treggs

Bike production rate

Just got emailed this from a mate. More bikes are made per minute than computers or cars.... Now that is cool. While I was watching the ratio was almost 4:1 (bikes:cars). http://www.chippynews.com/worldclock.htm
  2. treggs

Sold!!!!

Item: Santa Cruz VP Free, Medium, Liquid Blue Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Perfect, apart from some dust Reason for selling: Tax man wants some dollars and it isn't getting used Price and price conditions: $4000, buyer pays postage Extra Info: Spec List Frame: VP-Free, Liquid Blue...
  3. treggs

Please delete

Item: Saint Cranks 175mm Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Very Good, minimal scratches Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $220 ono + postage Extra Info: 175mm arm length, suit 68 or 73mm bottom bracket. Doesn't include chain rings Pictures: See garage sale post
  4. treggs

Opinions Go here ......

Ok I have a Chameleon frame 'lying around" and I'm planning on building a street rig out of it. It was built up as a "do everything" but now the 4x has it's parts and I want a street specific rig. Budget is yet to be decided. I'm more after peoples opinions on setup and components. Frame is a...
  5. treggs

Black was '03, White is SOOOO '07 *** Updated Pic ***

New mountain bike park opened, I have 4 months holidays and now I have this..... It really is Xmas :p Spec: Santa Cruz Blur 4X - Medium Fox 36 TALAS RC2 Fox RP23 rear shock Saint Cranks - 165mm Avid Juicy 7's with 8 inch rotors E-Thirteen DRS chain device 36/26 XT chain rings Complete XO...
  6. treggs

VBGoogle Maps

I found this on a share trading site. Perhaps something similar for trails, shops etc might be useful. Food for thought anyway http://www.shares.com.au/forum/vbgooglemapme.php
  7. treggs

Please Delete

Item: Liquid Blue Santa Cruz VP-Free - Medium Location: Adelaide. Happy to post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Excellent. Kept in immaculate condition Reason for selling: Not getting used... New house is further from the trails Price and price conditions: $4000 Extra Info: This bike...
  8. treggs

MUni - That's short for Mountain Unicycle

She's been usable for a couple of years but I have finally painted her and treated her to a new seat. Yes those are brake posts and yes there is a point to V-Brakes on a unicycle. The brakes aren't currently fitted because I recently moved house and I can't find the bar end that holds the lever...
  9. treggs

Santa Cruz 07

I remember someone asking about Santa Cruz bikes for 07. Santa Cruz don't do year models but they have made a few changes to the VP-Free and the Superlight. The VP-Free now has an 83mm BB and a 1.5 inch head tube. The super light has had a swing arm revamp and looks sexier IMHO. Check out...
  10. treggs

The Stock Market Thread

I'm am finally diving into the world of trading. Anyone else on Farkin day trade? I'm currently reading everything I can get my hands on and I have a trading plan for trading options that I am currently testing (paper trading). For those amoung us that trade, I have a few questions. 1. What...
  11. treggs

Wanted to Swap: 40 tooth E-13 Bashie for your 36 tooth E13 bashie

What: E-Thirteen 36 tooth Bashie in new/very close to new condition Price range/Willing to Pay: Swap for my new, clear 40 tooth e-13 bashie Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Willing to buy if the price is right although prefer to swap.
  12. treggs

The Treggs Tuned VP-Free

Spec's: Frame : 06 Liquid Blue VP-Free Forks : 06 Boxxer World Cup Shock : Progressive 5th Element with 400lb Ti Spring Drive Train : XO Shifters, XO Rear Derailleur, Saint Front Derailleur, SRAM PC-991 Chain, PC-990 Cassette (11-32). Cranks : Saint 175mm. Not running the correct chain line...
  13. treggs

PC vs MAC vs Unix/Linux or should that be Mac users against the world?

Ok this has only really been sort of done before, pretty much limited to childish arguing between users in different threads. If you want to argue about the pro's and cons of different operating systems, computer hardware architecture and the like.... this is the place to do it. Let's limit the...
  14. treggs

Farkin Artwork

Ok, I have a one for the Admins. I am currently revamping the Treggs Tuned website and I want to steal the Farkin logo so I can use it in my Links page. Which Admin is the right dude to ask before stealing? Yes I realize I can just right click and save, but just trying to do the right thing
  15. treggs

Expression - Trail Vid

Ok Guys, I've had this sitting on my hard drive for a while. It's my segment of a movie I was making called Expression. Unfortunatly due to dollars not being availible (house purchase) I am not able to produce it to the standard I would like. So for you lucky lot you get it free. The segment I...
  16. treggs

Santa Cruz VP-Free Medium ***SOLD Please Delete***

Yep the Treggs Tuned VP-Free is up for sale. I have a new project..... Item: Santa Cruz VP-Free Medium Anodized Black Location: Adelaide, Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: NewTreggs Tuned Project Price and price conditions: $4500 + postage if required Extra Info: See spec...
  17. treggs

Treggs VP-Free - A few new mods

Hey guys and girls, Updated pics of my Santa Cruz VP-Free. Things I have changed Ti Spring for the 5th Element, new paintjob and stickers for the888 lowers, low speed compression adjuster for the 888's (internal mod I engineered) and I gave her a complete rebuild from the ground up...