Search results

1. fezi

WEMBO - 2013 World Solo 24Hr Championships Canberra

Its also on the prohibited list during competition. Not sure if wembo subscribes to wada though?
  2. fezi

2013 #XCM Series

Short Season of XCM http://mtba.subaru.com.au/
  3. fezi

Enve wheels

So, I've had Easton EC90 carbon wheels and whilst they were good they lasted 10hrs of riding before busting spokes on a road section, poor spares availability saw me get a refund and go with custom enve wheels. Both weighed in approximately the same, for my money the Easton's were slightly...
  4. fezi

Post your Roadie

Nice. How have the wheels turned out after the "robust" discussions awhile back?
  5. fezi

Post your 29er!

Negative Einstein. Creative but no. Location is Norah Head.
  6. fezi

Post your 29er!

Guess I never posted this one then... precedes the sram one by a good 18 months
  7. fezi

Post your 29er!

Easton EC90.
  8. fezi

Post your 29er!

1st Time its been complete this year after a wheel failure. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  9. fezi

Reducing bike weight v's body weight

I'm not sure height has much to do with it at all. Big Mig was 188cm tall and won 5 tours. Frandy is 190cm tall and has come 2nd in every tour since jesus was out of nappys. Must all come down to the right beef your eating I reckon. Yeah sure that evans bloke is 4'1" tall but we'll let him off...
  10. fezi

Now I'm more confused! So losing body fat makes it harder to train your vo2 system in your body? Also Bradley Wiggins was a world track champion but went pretty good at both the tour and vuelta. Same for Brad Mcgee too. Both of these and the Schleck's are pretty tall too. So much too learn...
  11. fezi

How do you figure Tour riders sacrifice power for weight? Also why can't your cardio improve whilst losing weight?
  12. fezi

Singletrack Mind Awaba 18 December Solo entry

I'll take it. Pm away
  13. fezi

2011 SRAM Singletrack Mind Series

Rigid brother oxy!
  14. fezi

2011 SRAM Singletrack Mind Series

You forgot to ask what pressure you should run in your tyres and where should you park. and not to be fussy but I think that should be wear not where, good to see our education system kicking goals as usual. You up for passing me long necks and fairy bread for 8 hours? Or should I get your...
  15. fezi

Warranty

I'd expect they would have had spares sorted, its not like its a cheap wheelset. In 8 weeks you think they would have had 10 minutes to change a spoke out and tension it up. Or if no spares were available in aus, postage from US/Mexico(wheelset made in Mexico) is under a week. I'm guessing I'm...
  16. fezi

Warranty

Thanks, Unfortunately easton propriety straight pull spokes which sucks. Last time I buy anything but a normal j bend wheel, nothing but drama sourcing spares if needed. I'll call them tomorrow but hold little hope for a resolution. Time for a refund I think.
  17. fezi

Warranty

Probably a million threads re this but couldn't find anything that answered my question. I recently purchased a wheelset. Easton XC90 29er to be precise. There a premium carbon xc wheel set with a 12 month warranty. lasted 2 rides and busted a spoke cruising on the road. Dropped back to the...
  18. fezi

So.... Spot's

Sorry corkhead, I forgot to post my hdr photos and boat on about what a a grade knob muncher I am. Next time you get royally smashed by a vehicle whilst out riding good luck with getting back to health with your know it all attitude. I'm not your mate either.
  19. fezi

So.... Spot's

I'm up on all of the above except pan. Share your knowledge dude please. What I'm after is peoples experience, I initially thought the spot may have been the ticket, seems its not. The epirb is marine based hence why I didn't consider it. Essentially I just want the call the cavalry feature...
  20. fezi

So.... Spot's

Skinny man actually busted old mates fancy rural car phone setup in the crash, so once we moved the cripple off the fire trail he shot off in search of phone signal and returned once an ambulance had been ordered up. All up from accident to ambulance arrival was around the 1 hour mark. Initial...