Search results

1. andrepalmer

2012 Demo TLD updated picture

Just an update of my demo... finally the custom painted deemax is done. Also got the XO crank on it now. Thinking about swapping the fork to black but can't be bothered for now. Cheers
  2. andrepalmer

Jackson Davis in Indonesia

Our forum is no longer there but here's one of the biggest race we have and just became an annual event. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Specialized-Asia-Pacific-Downhill-Challenge-2011.html we will be hosting it agin this year at the same track but they're building up a new section that is higher...
  3. andrepalmer

Thera are better ones, if you seen our asia pacific race the past 2 years... it's a more techy ones than this one. we will extend the one we used last year for this year's event. Cheers
  4. andrepalmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9zCSB7U92k&list=UUPfttOVMS6gp8EFzJ76CJAw&index=2&feature=plcp Short video we did for Jackson when he came over to race our national series. Not the best track we have ,but we want him to experience the racing atmosphere over here. FJC is an Indonesian brand and...
  5. andrepalmer

Cilegon DH track at Mt Pinang, Banten-Indonesia

https://vimeo.com/39950818 We use a bamboo stick as the gopro mount about 1.5m long and put a bottle of mineral water as the balancer at the back. It works amazingly better than we thought. Hope you enjoy watching it.... Cheers
  6. andrepalmer

Some action pics from our 1st round national this season
  7. andrepalmer

My tld demo 8

Sweet, nice build man....
  8. andrepalmer

I got it from specialized, they sent us 5 pairs only during the asia pacific event in November. So far we're they only one running them over here. Might need to ask your lbs if they can order it for you. I know it's not for team only... (sorry replied to the wrong person before)
  9. andrepalmer

Thanks om, the chainring bolts snapped at the roots section halfway down.... bummer hahaha.... action pictures will be up soon. Cheers
  10. andrepalmer

I got it from specialized, they sent us 5 pairs only during the asia pacific event in November. So far we're they only one running them over here. Might need to ask your lbs if they can order it for you. I know it's not for team only...
  11. andrepalmer

We got 10 of them over here but this is the only M size they brought in
  12. andrepalmer

Just moved most of my parts from the old demo. New parts are, Fox 40 Kashima as I'm no longer with sram indonesia, Romin saddle, Mavic silver Deemax, Deity magnesium pedal and Specialized grips. The rest are old parts, Renthal fatbar 38 rise and 780 wide, Avid XO brakes, XO shifter and RD...
  13. andrepalmer

2012 Products Thread

2012 Demo 8 The 2012 colors looks very nice and they run CCDB shocks now.... no confirmation yet from Specialized but I found this in other forum...
  14. andrepalmer

havent had one for a while... post your cars

Here's mine and old 94 XJ cherokee.... centerline 20' custom fit for XJ. used to run toyo tires now I run michelin diamaris 20x50x255. Engine mods are: DUI ignition kit, custom air intake with K&N air filter and borla exhaust system, soon will be bored up to 4.7lt with 505 performance bore up...
  15. andrepalmer

DH 2011 Demo 8 ll - new riding pictures with vivid air

finally got the chance to take a decent pictures of my demo.... Update new parts are, deity pedal and renthal 38 rise and 780 wide. I had the 20 rise and 750 wide before and didn't quite like it... this one felt a lot better and makes the bike handling much easier... felt a bit tight with the...
  16. andrepalmer

Yeah Mt Pinang is where bearclaw did the road gap drop in 09. We should ride together when you're in the country....
  17. andrepalmer

Oh sweet, I hope you happy with the jersey.... you can fit them vivid air on last year's demo. Just need the shorter one for it. I'm loving the plushness and how easy to tune the vivid is. I can't really say much yet as I only had 20 runs on it. So far I like what I'm feeling on the rough and...
  18. andrepalmer

Oh did you ride the track ? it's not a full on DH track but a very nice track to get into it... Thanks for the compliment on the bike
  19. andrepalmer

It takes a bit of fiddling... you need to grind the shock end where the reb knob is, like 0.021 or something to match exactly as the original shock end from the bike. Then you need to twist the air can so that the air valve is leaning towards the drive side. Also take off the reb knob, it won't...