DH 2011 Demo 8 ll - new riding pictures with vivid air

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Kits super factory Andre. Also how does the vivid air feel? And you don't happen to know if one will fit on last years style demo? I'm one of Tony's mates you made those trek jerseys for btw.
Oh sweet, I hope you happy with the jersey.... you can fit them vivid air on last year's demo. Just need the shorter one for it. I'm loving the plushness and how easy to tune the vivid is. I can't really say much yet as I only had 20 runs on it. So far I like what I'm feeling on the rough and rocky track. Also it pedal so much better compare to my RC4. Cheers

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
Oh did you ride the track ? it's not a full on DH track but a very nice track to get into it... Thanks for the compliment on the bike
yer i went over there when i went to visit my dad(he lives there now) i went there and punang?? i think thats the place(where bearclough did that massive drop) they were both great tracks

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
yer i went over there when i went to visit my dad(he lives there now) i went there and punang?? i think thats the place(where bearclough did that massive drop) they were both great tracks
Yeah Mt Pinang is where bearclaw did the road gap drop in 09. We should ride together when you're in the country....

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt

finally got the chance to take a decent pictures of my demo....

Update new parts are, deity pedal and renthal 38 rise and 780 wide. I had the 20 rise and 750 wide before and didn't quite like it... this one felt a lot better and makes the bike handling much easier... felt a bit tight with the trees though.... lol