DH 2011 Demo 8 ll - new riding pictures with vivid air

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
That's actually one of the jersey produce by me and my mates. We just started a small clothing company called FJC. Hopefully there will be some Aussie riders running our products this year. Our website will be running soon and you can check us out if you want.
Hey mate, have you got your website for your jerseys up and running yet?

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, have you got your website for your jerseys up and running yet?
Not yet mate, we're still not happy with the layouts and all... also we're focusing on our 1st store. Should be up and running soon. Thanks for asking, will update you on it

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
^^
you bring 2 wheelset there?
prepare for Turgo i presume...

im just know ur name coz ur so famous, but u dont know me,
salam kenal om.. :)
No, thats just from the photo edit. Salam kenal juga.... blom balap lagi nih masih recovery dulu

Cheers kamikazee...

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Love the bike man! Also congrats on the 3rd place, well done.

Is this DH track in Jakarta? please excuse my ignorance, but what's the mtb scene like over there?

Ben

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Love the bike man! Also congrats on the 3rd place, well done.

Is this DH track in Jakarta? please excuse my ignorance, but what's the mtb scene like over there?

Ben
This track is actually in Bandung called cikole. A nice track to get me back before the national series in 2 weeks time in east java. Cheers mate

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Hey Andre, just wondering how you managed to get the Vivid Air to fit the 2011 Demo?
It takes a bit of fiddling... you need to grind the shock end where the reb knob is, like 0.021 or something to match exactly as the original shock end from the bike. Then you need to twist the air can so that the air valve is leaning towards the drive side. Also take off the reb knob, it won't fit in the linkage. you still can adjust it using 4mm allen key. Make sure you grind it bit by bit... and check the fitting before you go to far. Take your time, you don't want to grind it too much. Hope that helps. Cheers

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kits super factory Andre. Also how does the vivid air feel? And you don't happen to know if one will fit on last years style demo? I'm one of Tony's mates you made those trek jerseys for btw.