Search results

1. andrepalmer

Jackson Davis in Indonesia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9zCSB7U92k&list=UUPfttOVMS6gp8EFzJ76CJAw&index=2&feature=plcp Short video we did for Jackson when he came over to race our national series. Not the best track we have ,but we want him to experience the racing atmosphere over here. FJC is an Indonesian brand and...
  2. andrepalmer

Cilegon DH track at Mt Pinang, Banten-Indonesia

https://vimeo.com/39950818 We use a bamboo stick as the gopro mount about 1.5m long and put a bottle of mineral water as the balancer at the back. It works amazingly better than we thought. Hope you enjoy watching it.... Cheers
  3. andrepalmer

2012 Demo TLD updated picture

Just moved most of my parts from the old demo. New parts are, Fox 40 Kashima as I'm no longer with sram indonesia, Romin saddle, Mavic silver Deemax, Deity magnesium pedal and Specialized grips. The rest are old parts, Renthal fatbar 38 rise and 780 wide, Avid XO brakes, XO shifter and RD...
  4. andrepalmer

DH 2011 Demo 8 ll - new riding pictures with vivid air

This will be my ride for 2011 season. I will only change the wheels into yellow deemax ultimate and run tubeless tires, I will also run the vivid air on it. The rest I must run as it is due to sponsorships. I haven't ridden it yet, the shop still needs it for display the past 2 week. It's...
  5. andrepalmer

2010 Specialized P1 chromo

My new jump bike... just arrived after a long wait. Quite light compare to the 09. It's 31lbs or 14.1kg stock. Will replace few parts to suit my need, but will keep it as it is for a while... cheers
  6. andrepalmer

Specialized Enduro Expert 2010 Customized

I trade my SXT for this bike.... and I love it. I climbed all the steep hills that I can't make the last time I rode it without too much effort. It handles well downhill as it goes uphill. The rear is planted and tracking nicely on the ground the whole time. Need quite sometime to get use to the...
  7. andrepalmer

2009 Specialized SX (used to be Kyle strait's)

Kyle 1st run on my home track..... We did a road trip across java and bali for a week and by the end of the trip he let me buy the bike of him. I only changed the pedal since I don't run cleat. Apart from that it's what Kyle rides at sea otter and giant slalom at crankworx he said.
  8. andrepalmer

2010 demo 8 II team replica customized

Specs are almost the same from the website or what Hill and Brandog are running, except for : Wheel set is mavic 823 on hope pro 2 Tires are minion DH F and F tubeless Brakes are hope moto V2 Stem is Point1 racing Need to move more parts from the old demo then it's done. Weight is just...
  9. andrepalmer

"Sexy Devil" Final build and ridden

Finally got my hands on the 2009 SXT, I moved the good parts from the old 2008 bike and her it is : Specs : Frame :Size Medium SX Trail M5 Manipulated Alloy frame 170mm travel Rear shock : Fox DHX 4.0 coil 7.875x2.25", rebound adj. and ProPedal Fork : Fox...
  10. andrepalmer

2009 P1 chromo with few upgrades....(last page)

Frame - Specialized 100% Cr-Mo Front shock/fork - Marzocchi DJ3, 80mm Handlebars - Specialized alloy riser bar, 31.8mm Stem - Specialized aggro, 3D forged/CNC, 4-bolt, 35mm length Headset - Tank FX, 1-1/8" threadless w/ hollow bolt Grips - Specialized rocca Saddle - Fizik Seatpost -...
  11. andrepalmer

Demo 8 with new upgrades

My 2009 demo 8, It's finally done.... after a long wait for the fork to be fixed... I'll post the specs later. Action pictures also coming after I take it for a ride on coming tuesday Cheers for the comments
  12. andrepalmer

2008 Specialized SXT I new upgrades pics (last page)

Frame - 2008 Specialized SX Trail I Rear shock - DHX 4.0 Front shock/fork - 2008 Fox Van 36 RC2 (upgraded) Handlebars -Race Face Diabolus (upgraded) Stem - Truv ativ Headset - forgot Grips - Specialized (upgraded) Saddle - Specialized Seatpost - Specialized Front brake - 2008 XT...
  13. andrepalmer

Check out my Specialized 2008 demo 7

Frame - 2008 demo 7 (medium) Rear shock - DHX 5.0 Front shock/fork - 2007 fox 40 (go ride medium Ti spring) Handlebars - Syncros bulk (deity dirty 30 coming) Stem - Go ride Integrated stem for fox 40 Headset - woodman (1.5 to 1.1/8 reducer) Grips - ODI ruffian Saddle - Sunline V one Seatpost -...
  14. andrepalmer

2008 Specialized P3

Frame - 2008 specialized P3 Front shock/fork - Manitou gold label 80mm Handlebars - Spank white lounge Stem - Spank one timer Headset - Race face Diabolus Grips - Specialized rocca Saddle - Specialized Seatpost - Specialized Front brake - Shitmano hone Rear brake - Shitmano XT Cranks...
  15. andrepalmer

My 2007 Specialized Demo 8

[/URL][/IMG] [/IMG] Frame - 2007 demo 8 (medium) Rear shock - DHX 5.0 (Ti spring is coming soon) Front shock/fork - 2007 fox 40 (go ride medium Ti spring) Handlebars - Syncros bulk (upgraded recently) Stem - Go ride Integrated stem for fox 40 Headset - Race face team SL Grips - ODI ruffian...