Search results

1. brynDH

Fitting new pads- Hayes 9

hey guys, sorry for the nooby question, i did a quick search but didnt find anything very helpful. ive just bought some new pads for my hayes nine brakes, but it seems the pistons are to close together for me to get both the pads in together. just looking for some tips on how to seperate...
  2. brynDH

found

found one, not needed anymore.
  3. brynDH

What size shock?!

hey all, i was just wondering how i can find out what size shock is in my bike? i swapped with a mate but the spring doesnt say what size it is, im looking to get a new one cus its fairly used and also the spiring is way to soft. its on an 02(im pretty sure) kona stab frame. pretty nooby...
  4. brynDH

Brake Levers/Callipers- For Fixie

Item: V-Brake Levers and/or callipers to go on single speed fixie. Location: anywhere, as long as postage is cheap. Item Condition:working, scratches are fine. Price and price conditions: nothing too much. trying to keep it pretty cheap. Pictures:yes please.
  5. brynDH

please remove, no longer for sale.

sorry guys, im going to have to hang onto it for a little longer.
  6. brynDH

VIC please delete!

sorry guys, please delete. posted in wrong section. :)
  7. brynDH

135x10 rear hub.

Item: Rear Hub- needs to be 135x10 Location: would prefer to be in melbourne area but can pay for post. Price: depends on the make and condition. Condition: fairly good, Extra Info:36 hole, would also prefer it to be GOLD to match the front. cheers, Bryn.
  8. brynDH

STOLEN Guitars, jewlery and x-mas presents!

Dear Farkiners, This is really only going to apply to people in and around melbourne but if by any chance you can offer some help, please let me know ASAP. Today at around 5.30 pm my family home was broken into, from what we can gather the ass holes that broke in have stolen: -my bass...
  9. brynDH

Ride Day?

Fellow Farkiners, For a school project my friends and i are working together to fundraise money to donate sporting equiptment (ie. footballs, soccer balls, cricket gear etc.) to needy schools in 3rd world countries. After brainstorming many ideas we have decided on hosting a ride day to...
  10. brynDH

Cheap All-mountain Hardtail.

Item: Downhill hardtail- something like a Norco bigfoot Condition: Not to fussy. its for dad so he wants something he can bash around a bit. Price:As cheap as you will go. nothing over $600 Location:Melbourne only. Pictures:would be good. Extra:dont care how old it is. as long as it works...
  11. brynDH

Scott Voltage yz0

Frame- Scott Voltage Forks- 08 Pike 426. Handlebars- Scott Pilot FR 1.5. Stem- Truvative Hussefelt Brakes- Hayes Sole Chain Guide- MRP Cranks- Truvativ Ruktion Rear derailleur- Shimano Deore XT Wheels- F:Singletrack on Imperial. R:Alex DP20 on Shimano something. Tyres- F:Kenda(John Tomac...
  12. brynDH

dj's or dh in sunbury?

hey guys, i did a quick search and didnt find anything really. i was just wondering if there are any spots to ride dj's or dh in or close to sunbury?? i might be heading up there with a mate on the weekend and we wanted to know if there is anything to keep an eye out for? i know about the bmx...
  13. brynDH

need advice on brakes and gears.

hey fellow farkiners, im looking for advice on a good quality shifting system and brakes. im riding a scott voltage yz0 (not the green one). i was looking in the way of shimano saint for gears and brakes or for gears maybe the sram x series (preferably x.7 and up). i will be using it for the...
  14. brynDH

itunes wasnt working!!

ok, so yesterday i think my dad was getting rid of all the old junk on our computer (old files and programs that werent used) and i think he might have deleted a program that helps itunes and windows media player play music and videos, i didnt realize until just now when i opened itunes and saw...
  15. brynDH

post your very first bike!!

show us your very first ride! if you have any pics and info on your first bike post them up here. whether it was a k-mart bike or something similar lets see what you got. my first ever mountain bike was my huffy variex. i love that thing. i still have it and up until 2 months ago it was my dirt...
  16. brynDH

Sold Pending Payment!!

Item:Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 20mm thru + 6 inch brake adaptor, 7 inch brake adapter and bolts. Location:Parkdale, Melbourne. Will Post at buyers expense. Item Condition:Fairly good. There is a scratch on the upper right of the fork and another little one below. But they are only as deep as...
  17. brynDH

CHEAP 20mm THRU FRONT HUB!! NEED IT ASAP.

Item: Cheap 20mm thru axle front hub laced to a rim. Condition: Must be working fine. dont care about scratches that much. Price: As cheap as you will go. Location: I would prefer to be in melbourne and not to far from the city. Extra info: wheel MUST be in great working order and no flat spots...
  18. brynDH

removing forks!!!! need help.

hey guys, i know this is probably really stupid but i dont wanna do something i shouldnt to my bike as i have no money to fix it if i do. any way i got some new forks the other day. and i was trying to take off my old ones. they are marzocchi dj4's. and i got the stem and spacers off etc. but...
  19. brynDH

Hayes Sole larger rotor problems????

hey guys, the other day my mate gave me his front 7 inch rotor and adaptor. i have hayes sole hydraulic brakes but the adaptor wouldn't fit my brake caliper. when i put the adapter on the fork i couldn't fit my caliper to it?? has anyone had this problem?? i was just wondering because i thought...
  20. brynDH

2009 Manitou Gold Label Series

hey guys did a quick search but nothing came up. i was just wondering if any one knows what happening with the 2009 Manitou Gold Label Series fork. any one seen them or know anything about them??