STOLEN Guitars, jewlery and x-mas presents!

brynDH

Likes Dirt
Dear Farkiners,

This is really only going to apply to people in and around melbourne but if by any chance you can offer some help, please let me know ASAP.

Today at around 5.30 pm my family home was broken into, from what we can gather the ass holes that broke in have stolen:

-my bass guitar-fender p-bass with:
black pick guard, head stock and sticker covered body
(more noticable stickers include: red ghs boomers, red/green mr.zoggs sex wax, green NOFX, yellow omni, red and black with 2 guys shaking hand and a gallien-krueger "power to groove" sticker on the top back end of the body there is also a scratch from my belt on the back of the body about 3cm from the silver neck plate.)

-my dads gibson- les paul,
all black.

-my dads epiphone -les paul,
sunburst or tobacco burst.

-my orange 15 watt guitar amp
(bright orange in colour, the brand is also called orange, all the volume/tone etc knobs have a white line on them, one know is missing a line.)

-ALL my mums jewlery (including her grandmothers engagement ring).

-my sisters i-pod
(pink i pod nano 3rd gen i think.).

-my sisters nintendo ds
(orignal design, pink on top.)

-the video camera/ normal camera.

-x-mas presents from our grand ma.

-one zoom b2 bass multi effects pedal
(red with 2 silver buttons.)

-one fx25b bass envelope filter
(green with big black rectangle button,the only one ive ever seen in any music shop!)

-one korg toneworks guitar pedal
(all black)

We've had the police come check the house for fingerprints etc. and nothing was found, the neighbors watched the farkin scum bags walk in and out of the house with the stuff presuming it was me taking the bins out and they have put 2 holes in our back door window to unlock the house.

PLEASE!, if anyone thinks they have any kind of information on anything i listed above PM me or contact on 0413 616 070. We live in Parkdale and the thieves were said to have a station wagon something like a Holden commodore. If you could all keep an eye out for the above items in local pawn shops etc it would be hugely appreciated and i can guarantee a reward will be waiting for you!

Cheers and a Merry Christmas to all,
Bryn.

Last edited:

foxx-racing

Likes Dirt
Fucking scumbags, its this crap which makes me hate some people

You know, you work your arse off and reward yourself with personal things and then someone takes that away from you because they are too slack-arse to have a go so they decide that they will make someones life hell.

I hope you get your stuff back, no one likes these things and i hope the guy gets put away for along time... Especially at a time of giving and celebration.

Well I hope you make the most of your Christmas/new years break with family and celebration.

Daniel :)

M.artin

Arrow Racing
Dude, that is terrible, I hope you get it all back...

My Mother in law had all the Christmas presents stolen out of her shopping trolley Christmas eve... didnt get them back.

How low does someone have to be to do these kind of things...

I will let a few of my Guitar mates in Melbourne know to keep there eyes out for your gear.
Did you record Serial Numbers?

Thodd

Squid
Sorry to hear man,

in the mean time, check some local music forums (they might be stupid enough to sell the gear off there)

or your local cashies/pawn shop.

Hope you find your stuff mate!

s_govers01

Likes Dirt
man that is shit as,
i cant begin to imagine how you feel after some low scumbag f*** stealyour stuff. they should go get a damn job and stop stealing shit from honest, hardworking people such as you. hope you find the stuff expecially the important things that cant be replaced because that is the stuff at the end of the day which hurts the most.

brynDH

Likes Dirt
Dude, that is terrible, I hope you get it all back...

My Mother in law had all the Christmas presents stolen out of her shopping trolley Christmas eve... didnt get them back.

How low does someone have to be to do these kind of things...

I will let a few of my Guitar mates in Melbourne know to keep there eyes out for your gear.
Did you record Serial Numbers?
thanks mate, that would be great.
yep we've given all the serial numbers we could find in to the cops and cash converters etc.
sorry to hear about your mother in law as well.
thanks to all for you kind and caring words.

brynDH

Likes Dirt
hey guys and gals,
we ended up finding my bass and the orange amp in a pawn shop in st.kilda.
unfortunately there was no news on dads black gibson but the sunburst and all the pedals went into the same pawn shop but were sold before we knew they were there.
cheers,
bryn.

skivi

Likes Dirt
We live in Parkdale
me too.

i'll keep an eye out for your family's belongings but i'm not terribly savvy with musical instruments.

i thought this was a pretty safe neighbourhood, i left my motorbike in the backyard all day.

nick

brynDH

Likes Dirt
well it seems who ever broke in found a way to shut our 2 up.

but yeah insurance has covered almost everything.

skivi

Likes Dirt
so did the thieves essentially drive a wagon into your drive way, go around the back, enter via there then carry everything out to the car and drive off all in broad daylight?
thats a wake up call.
i've gotta get a bigger dog.

brynDH

Likes Dirt
yep thats exactly what happened.
i think....

also some more good news,
the cops have found out who the scumbag is and will hopefully catch the bastard.

Last edited:

NamNguyen

Squid
That sucks man. I hope things work out for you and you get some of your stolen stuff retrieved. Those guitars sound high end man. And then the engagemnent ring...damn.

Ask the cops can you personally visit the guy and beat the shit out of him, you wont get your stuff back but at least you can take out your frustration on him. Then cut his balls off and rub salt into the gaping wound while you continue to kick the shit out of his skull.

Violence is the answer.

virgin321

Likes Dirt
someone broke into my friends house on boxing day. stole his presents including a wii, games and heaps of dvds. My crappy bass and amp where there at the time but they didnt get stolen.