Search results

1. MountGower

QLD SOLD - OnOne Inbred 29er Frame New In Box - SOLD

Here is a return from holiday update. Frame is still out of stock and about $150 dear to have delivered. I have put the stuff from the old bike on the one I am keeping. Definitely beats a box of parts lying around and handles brilliantly.
  2. MountGower

QLD SOLD XT 3x10 Crankset - Black

These are sold now, pending payment etc, after which I'll change the thread title. NOW SOLD FOR SURE
  3. MountGower

QLD SOLD XT 3x10 Crankset - Black

SOLD Item: XT 3 x 10 crankset 175mm Location: Coorparoo, 4151 Item Condition: Used. Scratches from over throw on drive side are visible in the pics. Left arm is gumtree mint. Reason for selling: Bought new crankset chains and cassette Price and price conditions: $40 pick up only. I can't...
  4. MountGower

QLD SOLD - OnOne Inbred 29er Frame New In Box - SOLD

SOLD Item: OnOne Inbred 29er frame Size:18" Medium Colour:Orange Location:Coorparoo, 4151 Item Condition:New In Box Reason for selling:Bought to reduce postage cost with view to sell. Price and price conditions:$310. Pick up only. You can organise a courier to do that for you if you...
  5. MountGower

QLD SOLD - no longer for sale: ZTR Flow/Hope/DT comp and spare Flow rim

Righto, let's move these on. Do you just want the rims? Do you just want the hubs? Just the spokes? Make an offer.
  6. MountGower

QLD SOLD Fork Fox Performance 34 Float 29 120 Fit 15QR 1,5T

Price drop to $590. E-go quoted under $14 to Melbourne. You're in love, so stop depriving yourselves and start sinkin' the boot in while I'm vulnerable.
  7. MountGower

SOLD Saddle Fizik Tundra 2 MG SOLD

Payment pending. Thread will be updated again tomorrow night. Now SOLD
  8. MountGower

Photos
  9. MountGower

Revised Price: $650 Update: The steerer is 167mm Items of Disclosure: See the pics below. The first shows a tiny mark on the drop that was there on arrival. It's barely visible. The second shows the crown area from the front. There is a mark on the crown (left of pic) and a scratch on the...
  10. MountGower

G'day It's a medium, which has a 100mm head tube. The site indicates that 20mm of spacers are installed. Depending on where the fork race sits exactly and the top cap measurement, I'd guess at worst it would be 165mm. It is tracking as being in Botany customs for the last day and a half. I'll...
  11. MountGower

SOLD Item: Saddle Fizik Tundra 2 MG Location: Coorparoo Item Condition: Taken from new bike. Not ridden. Reason for selling: Don't want skinny arse saddle Price and price conditions: $80. Will post ask actual cost when destination is known. Extra Info: Inspection welcome. Everything...
  12. MountGower

QLD SOLD - no longer for sale: ZTR Flow/Hope/DT comp and spare Flow rim

ITEM NO LONGER FOR SALE Hope Hoops and their free post have out priced me, so I am going to just keep these wheels for now and may part out at a later date. Item: ZTR Flow/Hope/DT comp and spare Flow rim Location: Coorparoo Item Condition: Hubs have done 600km. Spokes and rims are...
  13. MountGower

SOLD - Seat post RockShox Reverb Stealth

Item: Seat post RockShox Reverb Stealth Location: Coorparoo Item Condition: Taken from new bike. Never ridden. Reason for selling: Extra Info: I have bought THIS BIKE and will sell all but the frame when it arrives in a few days. Price and price conditions: $340 Local pick up or I can box...
  14. MountGower

QLD SOLD Fox Float CTD Evolution 190x51 + SPECIAL BONUS + FREE GIFT

Price reduction to $150.
  15. MountGower

SOLD Item: As per the description Location: Coorparoo Item Condition: Take off from new bike. Not ridden Reason for selling: I have just purchased https://www.canyon.com/en-au/mtb/nerve/nerve-al-9-9.html">THIS BIKE and am only needing the frame, otherwise I'd really like to be able to...
  16. MountGower

Greyhound Racing

How many women slaughter their own children every year in NSW and what's being done about that? There's no surprise that a Godless population functioning on a level beneath the animals should place them above and hold them to be more valuable, than their own flesh and blood.
  17. MountGower

QLD SOLD Fox Float CTD Evolution 190x51 + SPECIAL BONUS + FREE GIFT

SOLD Item: Fox Float CTD Evolution 190x51 + SPECIAL BONUS + FREE GIFT Location:Coorparoo A/H, Tenneriffe B/H Item Condition:Almost New Reason for selling:I bought this to replace the free gift below and shortly after the bloody frame cracked on me. I paid well over $300 for it and the...
  18. MountGower

Terrorism: Paris, Syria, Turkey, Belgium, Florida......

You obviously know nothing about the man and are making a fool of yourself by making stupid accusations you can not support factually - which I would expect from you. Please proceed to support your dribble. I can't wait.
  19. MountGower

Terrorism: Paris, Syria, Turkey, Belgium, Florida......

Yeah man, everyone should get a ribbon. Not just the winner.
  20. MountGower

Shimano XT M785 Freehub jamming

That is what happens when a Shimano free hub needs replacing. It has happened to me once after a very respectable life span. I have big Ks on a Pro2 wheelset and less on two Pro2 EVO sets and can't knock them, but weigh it up against $40 and five minutes. Definitely keep pedaling when it...