Search results

1. S

Front brake lever

Item: Front brake lever. Right side Location: Eastern suburbs,melbourne Price range: <$15 Extra Info: Any lever will do. Must be in good condition. Lever must be metal Pics: Yes please
  2. S

Pedals

Hi everyone, I have a 2007 giant stp 2 and i was wondering would 9/16 inch pedals fit? It has stock cranks and ive already checked the giant website and no good. Thanks
  3. S

gt ruckus

wanted to buy, 06-09 gt ruckus uf. $400-$600 pm me
  4. S

Ipon nano help!!!!!

hey everyone, Yesterday i went down to target and got my new ipod nano 8gb. When i got home whacked the comp on and started itunes. My problem is that in he instructions it says once its plugged in after a few seconds it will come up in the sources tab on the left but its not working! any help...
  5. S

Trading application

hey guys, I have been trying to get a trading application for a while and still havent been granted. I need help because when i go to applie it says that its not a public user group and iv,e read in forums that means that i have trading access but when i look in group membership theres nothing...
  6. S

Northshore building

hey everyone, I'm thinking of building a few small northshores in my backyard but i don't really no where to start. It can only be small has iv'e got a fairly small backyard. I know there have been posts about building northshores but there all in forests and there big. Any help would be great...
  7. S

gt?

hey everyone, today i was at my local bikeshop and was looking at a GT ruckus. I was riding it around the shop with one hand( broke my finger lol) and loved it. anyone who knows anything about this bike , i would greatly appreciate it. Should i sell my stp for this? any info woulb be great...
  8. S

My fears

hey, ive been visiting croydon hills lately and have only hit up the first small(on the right) and i want to hit up the the first pickle(on the left) but im to scared. I saw one dude wash massive on it and that put me off a bit. Any one whos done it can they give me some tips and tell me if they...
  9. S

Dj,s

hey guys, sorry about posting in the wrong forum b4. Anyways, Just asking if anyone knows about DJ s near me. I live in montrose,melbourne and am looking for some new places to huck at.Thanks
  10. S

Trails

Hey everyone, Just asking around if anyone knows any new trails being built in the melbourne eastern suburbs area(preferably near montrose). I'm not gonna come and trash your trails and leave case marks and shit. Thanks
  11. S

Brakes!!

hey guys,ive decided to upgrad my brakes on my 07 STP 2 and was just asking for suggestions. My budget is preety tight so preferably not $2000 grand brakes lol:p thanks
  12. S

Gears or no gears?

Hey everyone, My deraliuer has been playing up and soon im gonna be getting either new and better gears or sigle speed. What do all of yous think? Its mostly gonna be for dirt jumping and littlee bit of DH. Oh, and its a 2007 giant stp 2.