Search results

1. jakey_trickster

DH 2012 Kona Operator - full custom build

I couldn't really say, I got it second hand and only did a couple runs on it. I prefer minion fronts both ends
  2. jakey_trickster

DH 2012 Kona Operator - full custom build

Frame - 2012 Large Kona Operator, custom anno black bolts Rear shock - RC4, ti spring Front shock/fork - 2012 Boxxer World Cups Black Handlebars - Gravity 800 Stem - Straitline 50mm Headset - FSA Grips - ODI Saddle - TI Fly Seatpost - Thompson Brake - 2012 codes Cranks - Saints...
  3. jakey_trickster

Kona Factory Team - Windham, USA

Hi everyone, Haven't posted on here for a while. I've been over following the Kona Factory Team at the world cups, Been a great 6 weeks, but sitting here in my hotel room in New York :usa2: it draws to an end. Windham will most likely be my final round for this season, plan to do more in the...
  4. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Price drop - $1500!!!
  5. jakey_trickster

copperhead at mt buller

Haters going to hate, but are you all going soft? Fair enough it's a bit skatey, but where's the commitment, rode it most of the Tuesday and Wednesday when the lifts opened and it was rad. As before mentioned, the top of abom - bottom copper head "AboHead" as I hope it begins being called, is...
  6. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Price drop $1800 ono
  7. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

soldftygvukvl
  8. jakey_trickster

Kona Victoria Project 2 - Shepparton

Yeah, have thought about it, it's more about getting time to build something I like, I will start pretty soon I imagine now that HSC is over.
  9. jakey_trickster

Kona Victoria Project 2 - Shepparton

Here is the Kona Project from Round 2 of the Kona Victoria State Downhill Series http://vimeo.com/31834772 Special thanks to Rex Lucas and Clint White for additional shots and heli filming.
  10. jakey_trickster

Insight DVD from JL Media - 2010/2011 VDHS season

Thanks mate! Many more there for people who are interested. Will be plenty at Shepparton on the weekend too for Round 2 of the Vic Series.
  11. jakey_trickster

Now also available on eBay
  12. jakey_trickster

Thanks for the kind works guys, hour and hours went into getting this project off the ground, it's got me set up much better for this season, expect to see "Insight 2" in the future. As for buying online it will soon be on eBay, but until then please send me a PM and we can do a direct bank...
  13. jakey_trickster

Dean Lucas - 2012 Kona short

Will try and get it in some bike stores, also will be available for mail order from Monday onwards, PM me on here for details, just will be a direct bank deposit and I'll mail it out, then not long after will hit ebay. Thanks, Jake
  14. jakey_trickster

Mystic Bright Australia Downhill (Jacob Hunter and Dean Lucas)

Thanks mate, For the slow motion I shot at 50p and used cinema tools to slow it to 24p. Totally agree with that, Final Cut X is a bad joke. Thanks mate, was a late night to get it knocked over.
  15. jakey_trickster

Mystic Bright Australia Downhill (Jacob Hunter and Dean Lucas)

http://vimeo.com/30593035 Filmed in Bright Australia, awesome track, super steep, lots of roots, best time, hope the video reflects what an awesome time we had. Riders, Jacob Hunter & Dean Lucas Filmed on a Canon 7D with a f2.8 24-70mm Edited on Final Cut Pro
  16. jakey_trickster

Yeah, that was my mistake, 2012, the video was titled 2012, just not the thread. Also with the external Mic, it was not used at all in that particular shoot, the details are a template I generally use to save time re writing the list each time, saves people asking, but you are totally correct...
  17. jakey_trickster

Been so busy with DVD stuff, work and school I've had little time to knock anything up for a while, finally got out and filmed this - http://vimeo.com/30371869 A short 40 second video featuring young under 19's Kona rider Dean Lucas. Shot on location at Dean's local track (Beechworth...
  18. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Bump - still for sale
  19. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Bump lets get this bad boy sold. New bike has arrived.
  20. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Nah thanks, sorry mate. Price drop $1400