Search results

1. Steve Angel

please remove

off market please remove
  2. Steve Angel

A word to the wise

I recently had some smart arse kid comment on my trading thread. It seemed that he thought I had broken the rules of the trading forum. Rather than reporting it to a moderator he took it upon himself to be the sphincter police and put a post on my thread, which included a sarcastic little...
  3. Steve Angel

Pace

Are pace still producing, I used to love my RCs. Been out of the loop for a while. Anybody give me some info.
  4. Steve Angel

helloooo

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm over from the UK and now living in Melbourne (permanently, I hope!). Back in Blighty I used to do a lot of freeriding with me buddies. I had a custom built Y frame full susser. Now in Aus I ride, or should I say rode (more on that in a mo), an '04 Stinky and my...
  5. Steve Angel

Me and the missus

Heya I've been ridin' fer years, Me mates in the UK used to call me a hyperactive fatty cos I'm pretty big built but I climb with the best of em. My wife on the other hand, bless her, hasn't got on a bike for about 25 years:rolleyes:. I bought us a Stinky each and even tho she has a full susser...
  6. Steve Angel

grrr

Bike: 2 x Kona Stinkys Colour: 1 x '04 black/burnt orange. 1 x '05 green Date it was stolen:2/5/08 Where it was stolen:Moonee Ponds, Melbourne Specs:both pretty standard Other Discriptions: fox decals on '05 Pictures:none