Search results

1. silver.shad

post your dj's

Wow looks sweet sorry no jumps to post yet sorry
  2. silver.shad

How to build a DH track

Thanks for the tips i'm sure it's gunna help everyone who is thinking about building a track or is in the process
  3. silver.shad

Kenji's tracks (photos inside) - now video too

looking sweet. should be sweet when its done. keep up the good work :D
  4. silver.shad

my pump track... New pics 22/5

Wow they look sweet as!! makes me wanna go build a pump track now good work:D
  5. silver.shad

Buildin a trail in my backyard

I'm also trying to make some jumps around my place.. i'm thinking burms...huray for burms!!!:D
  6. silver.shad

My Jumps

Looks Awsome!!! the pictures of you jumping the car will be sweet!
  7. silver.shad

I'm looking for some new ideas for my track

Looking sweet as! Yeah i'm agreeing maby a rock garden but maby a few jumps as i said looking good :D
  8. silver.shad

Your anti-theft devices?

Get a chain that would be used for pulling logs and crap (chanes used on farm), get a HUGE (there is a key word there) lock and get some foam. Step before 1. have your bike next to a tree or somethig VERY solid Step1. take your wheels off and take em with you(is your at school it doesn't...
  9. silver.shad

Bega Backyard Trail Log (new update page 1)

Looks great! :rolleyes: . I'm gunna start building a track on my propperty and looking at other people's tracks is great insperation:D
  10. silver.shad

Mates building an 8 by 5 foam pit?? where can he get foam from?

Hey I found that you're local dump shop sells alot of old foam matresses for a bargin. hope that helps
  11. silver.shad

DJ Trail Log [Adelaide Trails]

The jumps are looking sweet as good job! you've sure put alot of hard work into it and it's paid off!!
  12. silver.shad

my first flip- edit new pics and vid page 3 :)

Dude that was Amazing. absolutley incredible especialy for a first time... wow
  13. silver.shad

Choosing a first DJ bike

Hey guys i'm kinda new to the hole dirt jumping scene and i was wondering 1. What are some specks you look for in a good dj bike? 2. How much should you pay for a first dj bike? 3. What brands should i be looking for? 4 (Sorry this is a bit off topic but i don't wanna start another...
  14. silver.shad

How to build DJ's

Hey thanks for the info really, really helpfull :D just wondering how do you know you've go that perfect spot (i live on a property and all the places i think will be good are either to rocky and or to hard to work with and i'm having alot of trouble trying to find that perfect spot) once...