Search results

1. Davo94

Cranks - Educate me!

Howdy. So the other day I managed to break the spindle on my Diabolus cranks. Not happy.. So now I'm up for a new set of cranks. Any recommendations for some nice, strong cranks? I don't care about weight on this bike, as it's built like a tank. I just want something bombproof that can...
  2. Davo94

Mullum Mullum Park

Hi Guys, Parks Victoria is currently making the "Mullum Mullum Park Draft Strategic Direction Plan" In the draft of the plan there is mentioned "potential for a sustainable designated mountain bike trail through the Park and nearby areas, in consultation with user groups and the local...
  3. Davo94

Outdoor & Environmental Studies - Survey - Outdoor Experiances

Hello Fellow Burners, I am currently doing Year 11 Outdoor & Environmental Studies. As part of my coursework I have to do a survey to find out what factors affect access to Outdoor experiences. I would appreciate it if you Completed this survey What is your name? (Not Required) How old are...
  4. Davo94

DH My Morphine

For those of you that havn't seen the thread on MTBVictoria Here is my Ride Banshee Morphine Frame - Banshee Morphine Front shock/fork - 06 888vf2 with Risse Racing Flat Crowns Handlebars - Truvativ BooBars 780mm Stem - Straitline Wedge Headset - Pig DH pro Grips - Jetblack Saddle - WTB...
  5. Davo94

Single Speed Cassette Hubs

Hey fellow Burners, I'm Currently on the market for a Single speed disc Hub to use on a DH SS build. I would prefer the cassette style as it alows me to fiddle with gearing easier. Lets make this "THE" thread for single speed, disk compatible, cassette style hubs. As far as I know: Hope Pro...
  6. Davo94

VIC found

Item: 888 direct mount stem for 06 888 31.8 mm clamp Location: Eastern suburbs, Melbourne Price: Offers
  7. Davo94

Chat

Hi Scott Rotorburn chat has now disappeared along with the old layout Please fix Dave
  8. Davo94

VIC Sold

Item: 06Pike Teams - Blue Location: Croydon, Victoria 3136 Item Condition: Good No scratches on stanchion. crown is a bit scratched from race removal steerer is cut to 180mm Internals are good as far as I know. Reason for selling: Steerer too short for new frame Price and price conditions: $375...
  9. Davo94

Posting Bikes

Yes another bike posting Thread:o I heard from another thread that when Posting wheels through registered post that they go by the weight not the size when you cut the corners off the box. Can you do the same thing with a bike box? ie. cut the box to the frame size Anyone tried it? Thanks Dave
  10. Davo94

My Fuji Outland

Hi all This is my XC and currently my only Mtb rig Custom Frame - 07 Fuji Outland Rear shock - 09 Fox Float RP23 Front shock/fork - 05 Pike Team Handlebars - Fuji MTB Low Rise Stem - Fuji Headset - Cane Creek Grips - Saddle - WTB Rocket V Comp Seatpost - Fuji Micro Adjust...
  11. Davo94

VIC Wanted: Poplock

Item: Poplock, Poplock adjust Price: You decide. I will pay postage Extra Info: I am wanting a Poplock for some Pike 05 Team's Sorry Mod's about last thread didn't know the wanted section had template:o
  12. Davo94

VIC Wanted: A damn template

Wanting a TEMPLATE
  13. Davo94

Pike's: Identifiing the year

Hi, all I recently got some Rockshox Pikes and am wondering what year they are. I would also like to find a manual For them They have a rubber U-Turn travel adjuster, have team written on them. They have blue lowers and 04 Under the crown, A blue Compression Knob with a silver Knob...
  14. Davo94

Chain Breaks

Hi, A few weeks ago i broke my chain break and i was disappointed with how easily it happened. Does any one have a chain break that has lasted beyond expectation if you do post it here with where you got it.
  15. Davo94

Trials shops in Australia

hi im new to trials and would like to know weather there are any trials shops in australia i have been on google for ages and have found none :confused: anybody list any that they Know of Thx dave