Search results

1. Futile

Where to stay in Whistler this coming July? Experienced opinions?

yo guys, have just booked my time off work and booked flights to Whistler leaving the 16th of July and Returning the 31st. Accommodation?! Where is my best bet to look in terms of staying somewhere thats going to have easy access to the village/lifts? Not looking to pay a fortune as it's just...
  2. Futile

QLD sold.

......sold
  3. Futile

Queenstown Bike Festival - Who is coming!?!

I know I am! Keen to meet up with anyone and everyone if they will be over there!
  4. Futile

Acquiring a job before 4 month Whistler stay? (For Whistler)

Hey guys, So essentially, I have talked to a few people before about the possibility of gaining a job before I actually leave for Canada, is there some sort of website I can access that helps/directs me in the right direction? The (Whistler) bike park after a thorough search didn't seem to...
  5. Futile

Whistler 2013 - Who else will I meet over there?

So, the time has come to start sorting out my first trip to Whistler for next year! Planning on arriving as the park opens and staying for a 6 month period. :love: Who else out of you burners are making the migration over there at some point next year? :)
  6. Futile

Sold for $550.

Item: 2008 Raw Kona Stab Deluxe Medium Location: Gold Coast, QLD Item Condition: Reasonable, it's been used but has NOT been abused, i'm to weak for that ;) Reason for selling: 4X4 Price and price conditions: Looking for $800 but open to reasonable offers. PRICE DROP TO $650 Extra Info...
  7. Futile

Sold - 2009 Norco Aline - $350 - Come get it!

Item: 2009 Norco Aline frame with DHX3 Location: Gold Coast, QLD Item Condition: Its quite good condition just shuttle scratches like all downhill bikes On the swing arm, id din't have a cover for the chain so that's a little scratched up but other then that beautiful! The rear shock is a...
  8. Futile

Sold

Hey Guys, up for sale is my single speed Giant STP, in need of a quick sale as I am needing repairs for my car! Item: 2009 Giant STP - Taken back to raw metal and clear coated, also converted to single speed. Location: Gold Coast, Qld. Item Condition: Pretty good to be honest, few blemishes...
  9. Futile

Races post SEQMTB series?

Hey all, Just wondering if anybody has information (or not) as to whether or not there will be a series or any stand alone races after the SEQMTB (Sunshine series) is finished? Cheers,
  10. Futile

A cheap rear brake for DJ! - juicy 3/5 or Hayes 9! $50 max

Hey guys! Literally looking for a super cheap rear brake that I can use for my dirt jump bike, condition doesn't really bother me as long as it works! Cheers, Jordan
  11. Futile

PIMPS downhill track?

Hey guys, I have caught wind of a new track called pimps, in the SE QLD area. Obviously im not going to name suburbs, but if you have any idea's, please PM me. Desperate for a new DH track
  12. Futile

Huffy Slider

Hey guys, If any of you have an old, rusting huffy slider you were going to chuck out, keen to sell it to me? Cheers, Jordan
  13. Futile

Illinbah open day july?

Hey guys, Just wondering if there is going to be an open day this month? Can't see anything on the GCMTB facebook? Cheers, Jordan
  14. Futile

Stickers! (any)

Hey Guys, After stickers of any sort, going to be doing some sticker bombing on the front of my freshly painted DH helmet. PM me if you have anything! Cheers, Jordan
  15. Futile

Downhill bike - Super cheap - Like, $800

Hey guys, I would like a super cheap downhill bike that I could use to get back into riding. PM me if you have anything. :) Regards, Jordan.
  16. Futile

Help me think of a title for my essay. NOTW scandal + Illegal immigration.

Hey guys, Need a helping hand with a problem I am currently having... I cannot for the life of me think of a title for my essay, it has to incorporate the News of World scandal (Rupert Murdoch) and illegal immigration. Thank you for any help in advance, Jordan.
  17. Futile

Cheap as DJ bike, like $350

Hey burners, Been a few years since I rode downhill, and now I've decided DJ, street is the way I want to go. If you have any super cheap bikes that I could buy, PM me. Doesnt matter to be if it's from 2006 or whatever. STP, Norco... Anything I could use to get into it. Regards, Jordan.
  18. Futile

Sold, thanks for looking.

Item: 2008 Norco A-line Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia Item Condition:Near on perfect. Only ridden a handful of times before being hung up due to school commitments. Reason for selling: At university now, hate to see it go but I can't justify it just sitting there. Price and price...
  19. Futile

Sold, thanks for looking.

Item: 2008 Norco Atomic, has had front triangle replaced after the call back. Location: Gold Coast, QLD Item Condition: Great! come have a look! Reason for selling: Want to buy a tiger, also, I wrote off my car and need funds. Price and price conditions: $1150, open to serious offers...
  20. Futile

2007 Kona Stab Deluxe - SOLD

!!!!!!!!!!GONE!!!!!!!!!! Item: 2007 Kona Stab Deluxe M Location: Gold Coast, Queensland Item Condition: Good/Great Reason for selling: Just don't have time anymore, other interests Price and price conditions: $1350. - PM me if interested. Extra Info: Almost completely custom, only thing...