Search results

1. marcRIDE

Bulli DH wrecked

Yeah Bishi i know where your comin from there.. i went moto riding up there few weeks ago and i saw just after that gate there was all them trees there... keen to do somethin about it?
  2. marcRIDE

Boxing day bash. + new pics!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh at the angry face.
  3. marcRIDE

Boxing day bash. + new pics!

cheers for the photos mayo.. wheres the one of me doin the gap? :(
  4. marcRIDE

Catching the Redsands Train

hey scotty thanks for the pictures mate. was a great ride day.
  5. marcRIDE

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

whos riding saturday?
  6. marcRIDE

Funnelweb Photos-Link to all photos is up last page

hey mate just wondering if you can send the pics of rider #771 to fully_sick_mtbr@hotmail.com cheers, marc
  7. marcRIDE

Nowra State Round 08

hey mate just wondering if you have pictures of me: BIke: 08 Giant Glory dh1 Number: 771 Apparel: black tld jersey and shorts
  8. marcRIDE

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

mayo what the hell is wrong with you. haha
  9. marcRIDE

Mt Keira-NEW PICS 3rd Page

nice to see you getting used to the faith christian. looks like your getting the hang of the dually :-D
  10. marcRIDE

Best Shoes for flats

what does everyone think about Shimano MP56's? i was looking at a pair at the bike shed mortdale for $100. how do they compare against 5-10s?
  11. marcRIDE

Putting 08 boxer race on a 07 giant glory 0 [freeride]

yeah what mayo said about throwing the bike out of its geometry, its gonna feel like your riding a chopper :O
  12. marcRIDE

Mt Keira-NEW PICS 3rd Page

Thanks for the awesome pictures Christian. Might have to get some shots and videos of you today ;) Should be a good film session today. :D
  13. marcRIDE

Gong Riders Want More North Shore?

yeah i think we should build BIG stuff at possums, because all the stuff that there is now is all small stuff for the beginners.These school holidays i think we could make a drop that even compresses our suspension.. and even that speed ramp you guys had in mind; we could just cut out the timber...
  14. marcRIDE

New 08 Ns Suburban WONDERBRAS ON NOW!!

That is so nice.. your good at picking colour schemes ;)
  15. marcRIDE

Not Just Another Glory!

whoooaaaaa, that is reeeeeealy nice 15 outta 10 ;)
  16. marcRIDE

DH bike

If you have around that, the bike shed in mortdale are selling their 2008 Norco A-Line's for $2,799. They're by far a much better bike than the Atomik, having ridden both. The Link for the A- Line : http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_15_18&products_id=216 hope this helps
  17. marcRIDE

08 Norco Rampage

My friend has an '08 Rampage and he absolutely loves it to bits. He uses it for downhill, freeride, dirt jumps and even comes street riding and to the skate park with me. I rode it the other day at our dirt jumps and our downhill track; i was suprised how well it handled rock gardens, berms and...
  18. marcRIDE

.243 superlight frame

Mayo, i think your brother should go for something more "versatile", for example, a Santa Cruz Jackal frame. They're supposedly of the best hardtail frames out there from what i've heard.