1. macboy

Bicycle superstore gravity 12 hour

Any chance of an entry list?
  2. macboy

Scott 24 Hr 2012

Mechanical or stack? He's dropped a lot quite quickly :-(
  3. macboy

Scott 24 Hr 2012

Um. Didn't Sam win the U23 category at the worlds at Stromlo in 2010?
  4. macboy

Scott 24 Hr 2012

where did you get those results Cort? went to the online results page but couldn't find anything.
  5. macboy

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

A great day. My first crack at the 99 and I survived. I found the Yowie shivering down near Drysdale Rd. Maybe it needs to go back into hibernation?
  6. macboy

Scott 24 Hr 2012

Ha ha, when pigs fly maybe? No mate, just curious. I've got to get my arse back into shape just to be able to catch you first before I worry about any other shenanigans. Are you Yowieing?
  7. macboy

Scott 24 Hr 2012

Who's racing? Is there an entry list out there somewhere? Just wondering who to expect kicking around solo?
  8. macboy

Scott Entries are Open for 2012

Thanks Russ
  9. macboy

Scott Entries are Open for 2012

climbing per lap? Just wondering how much climbing there is in the red and blue format? The only time I've ridden Stromlo was the '10 worlds. A mate of mine was planning on doing the Garmin but now that it's binned he's tossing up between this or the Surf Coast. I've reccomended the Scott but...
  10. macboy

2012 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now open

I was following close behind a dude through there on one lap and we both almost had a simultaneous high side. It bucked both of us big style. it's a shame to photographer didn't catch it. Crossed bars and unclipped feet flying everywhere!!
  11. macboy

There was an exposed tree root just in the entry to that berm running gently right to left. It almost got me a few times :)
  12. macboy

+1 for a bigger start gap. Loved the event, my 3rd time. I only missed the 2nd one as I was interstate. I like having two mostly separate laps but for me it was frustrating at the first merge. Unaware of where the merge was (my fault for not doing a recce or asking anyone) I was happy to let a...
  13. macboy

2012 Vic Police & Emergency Services Games - MTB Course

Get well soon. That sucks. We did miss you riding away from the the whole field in the first km this year :)
  14. macboy

roughly 25km depending on your age group. last years lap was about 7.5km long. 30-39 age group did three laps, as did 18-29, not sure about the others.
  15. macboy

VIC The Duael: Mt Macedon, April 1st, 2012

At the red lights? :)
  16. macboy

last years course try this, last years track. http://app.strava.com/rides/5966189
  17. macboy

Mont 24 Hour. Tell us your stories

My first Mont and I loved it. This year was my first Mont, I was actually brought in to the team of 4 as the guy who organised the team had to pull out. What a race, great fun. We arrived mid Friday arvo from Melbourne. Only two of us could get the Friday off work. So we drove all the teams...
  18. macboy

Bike Buller 2012

didn't have to wait for more than a couple of minutes. actually got to pretty much ride on to the lift a few times. it was much better. a lot of people took a brake at the top of the lift as it was a time nuetral zone so people weren't too worried about losing places in the traffic etc. it was...
  19. macboy

2012 World 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championships - Intense Battle

Dude, I think you need to get off the computer and get out on the bike. Stu is a big boy and can take care of himself. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing now. Someone could say something's blue and you'll say it's red. Then they could agree with you and say that it is indeed red, but...
  20. macboy

2012 World 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championships - Intense Battle

Talking to yourself dude? You were pretty quick to jump on and pay out on Stu Dorland.