Search results

1. tc2233

Avid Elixir CR brake lever

Item: Avid Elixir CR lever Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: not sure yet Extra Info: I will consider buying the whole brake set if it is sold at a reasonable price.
  2. tc2233

Cheap DH bike <$600

Item: Complete DH bike Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: No more than $600 Extra Info: Frame must be no bigger than medium. Lets say if the bike has a brand new part on it that you want to keep (e.g forks), im willing to buy the bike without that part if it means the bike will...
  3. tc2233

Craziest thing i have seen in a while

http://youtu.be/uy09cXwsz6w Honestly dont know what to say...but s*** they make Johnny Knoxville look like a pussy.
  4. tc2233

FOUND Royale shorts, No Fear pants

Just was at a pawn shop today sussing things out and this leb wearing addidas gear cashed in Royal Shorts (mainly grey/black with a bit of white white), No Fear Pants and a 106cm lcd tv. This stuff was obviously stolen but give me a pm if you think this is yours. Some photos below...
  5. tc2233

Brake Problems

Yesterday went out for a ride and my brakes were working fine nothing wrong with them. Then today i went for a ride this arvo and noticed that my brakes were bearly stopping me and felt as though someone has put chain lube on my brakes. I then cleaned the disks and brake pads with Isopropyl...
  6. tc2233

Are you able to put a bashguard on an E-13 Lg1 taco Chainguide?

Just recently i bought a Santa Cruz V10 frame and i also bought an e-13 lg1 taco style chainguide. Supposedly if you run a taco style chainguide on a v10 the ISCG mount can snap off the frame with not much pressure (only found out after i had bought the lg1 chain guide). As the lg1 chainguide is...
  7. tc2233

Santa Cruz v10 or Intense 951 or Rotec RL9 Frames

Item: Santa Cruz v10 or Intense 951 or Rotec RL9 Frames Price Range: No more than $2000 Location: Shire (Sydney) Extra Info: Must be a large frame. Nothing older than 2008.
  8. tc2233

WTB DH bike $2500 - $5000

Item: Downhill Bike Location: Shire (Sydney) Price range/Willing to Pay: $2500 - $5000 Extra Info: Preferably Large Frame. Nothing older than 2008.
  9. tc2233

Dh bike, full face, body armour and shin/knee guards for beginner

Im doing this for a friend of mine.He is a beginner and would like to get the equipement as he would like to give Thredbo interschools a go. Item: a beginner's dh bike as Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: No more than $1000 Extra Info: Must be rideable. (as in, you would feel...
  10. tc2233

Avid Brake Levers with pad contact adjustment.

Item: Avid brake levers with pad contact adjustment. (Elixer, juicy 7's, carbon's, ultimates, etc). DONT WANT AVID CODE LEVERS Location: the Shire, Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Not sure. Show me what you have to offer. Extra Info: Must be in reasonable condition. Nothing wrong with...
  11. tc2233

WTB Boxxer Race/Team Stanchion/tube

Item: Boxxer Race/Team Stanchion/tube (must fit 2008 Boxxer teams) Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: ???? Extra Info: MUST be 06, 07, 08, 09 models. 32mm in diameter. The Stanchion can come from any side of the fork.
  12. tc2233

Ourimbah Thursday 23rd

Anyone going to Ourimbah on thursday? I should be there most of the day.
  13. tc2233

WSMTB Round 3 Pacific Park

Here are some pictures that my sister took today.
  14. tc2233

Good, Top of the range DH bike

Item Good, top of the range DH bike, v10's, DH0's, M6's, Turner's etc Location Sydney, Willing to pay postage Willing to pay Not sure depending on condition Extra Info Must be a medium. In good condition. Nothing older than 2007, Dont want to buy Norco's, Kona's and Glory DH1's
  15. tc2233

DH/Moto Pants and Jersy

Item Dh/moto pants and jersy. pants size 34. jersy size Large Condition New or are in good condition. Price Max $250 for pants + jersy. Max $180 for pants
  16. tc2233

Sold..... Please Delete

Item: 05 Specialized Bighit Location:Sutherland Shire, NSW Item Condition: Great, been looked after very well Reason for selling: No longer need it. Price and price conditions: $1300 Extra Info: Been serviced at the start of this month, new back tyre. Post at Buyers expense Pictures...
  17. tc2233

Test

Just testing if my account works