Search results

1. A

What shock pump?

Hi guys, Need to get a shock pump and looking at the usual online suspects there doesn't seem to be a lot of choice! What are people using and what is recommended? I don't want to go over the top but I like the idea of nice tools that last well! Cheers
  2. A

What computer?

Hi all, Looking at getting a new bike computer GPS and am looking at something along the lines of a Garmin 510 from 99 Bikes. I want to know if people think this is a good candidate? Do you think it is worth picking up the performance bundle? I am not interested in the heart rate monitor...
  3. A

Help going 1x9!

Hi guys, Have a old hardtail that is currently a 3x9 as per below and I want to tinker a little.. not being mechanically minded at all but I figure the best way to learn is to have a go and it can't be too hard! I won't touch my Trance but since this is the second bike why not! There...
  4. A

WTB: Azonic DS1

Hi all, This might be a bit of a long shot but I am trying to track down a old scholl Azonic DS1. Hopefully I can find something in nice clean condition but might be lucky giving that most of these were ridden pretty hard! Wish I never sold my old one.. If anybody know of one that might be...
  5. A

Bike security in apartment

Hi all, Im looking for a smart way to secure my bike in the apartment store room.. Now I now this isn't ideal but I have to deal with it.. I live in a small apartment and the bike currently in the living room.. even I am a little over it.. taking it in and out etc and having to make sure it...
  6. A

2014 Trance 1

Hey all, This is my new pride and joy.. almost cost more than the car and the girlfriend thinks it gets treated better than her at times! Anyway just picked this up from Bike Addiction in Manly and couldn't be happier! The only change so far it ditched the front 2x and swapped in a 30t...
  7. A

2014 Giant Trance 1 help

Hi all, Looking very seriously at picking up one of these.. am I correct in thinking that the 1 is a good upgrade over the 2, the forks, the drivetrain and brakes are the big ones. http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/trance.27.5.1/14919/66471/ But want to go into this with my eyes...
  8. A

Sydney bike hire?

Hi all, Where abouts in Sydney can you hire a decent trail/xc bike? Usual story I am trying to get a mate into riding and he won't buy a bike so I am trying to find somewhere to hire one. Central sydney / inner west / lower north shore preferred but could go west on the way to the Blue...
  9. A

Which trail frame? older reign or enduro

Hey all, Im thinking about starting a new project and wanting to make the jump from a hardtail to something with a bit more squish in the rear.. Currently have a SC Chameleon but am thinking along the lines of a 2006ish Enduro or a 2008ish reign. These are both frames that I quite like even...
  10. A

Santacruz Chameleon

Though I'd throw this up as a bit of a work in progess of the Santacruz before I throw some cash money at it. Its about a 2008 Chameleon Medium with the EBB Looking for some wider bars and thinking about ditching the front detailer as 99% of the time it just sits in the middle ring or maybe...
  11. A

Sat 4th Feb @ Manly Dam

Hi all, Ive finally managed to get my bike over from the other island (NZ) and am keen to get into a few local rides. Figured I'd start with Manly Dam on Sat and would love it if somebody could show me around! If not I'll follow my nose and a map or two. Cheers, Nick 0449 227 655