Search results

1. K

Choosing your username... THINK before you do it.

you could just buy a nice bike then name it after that. that way you shouldnt be wanting to change ur user name because you wouldnt be buying a new bike would you.
  2. K

2008/09 Victorian state series

sounds like this should be a good month for some good entertainment! they should have some races in NSW
  3. K

World Cup Australian Round

defintly thredbo its soo much closer to home. and i think it has a nice atmosphere to ride in.
  4. K

Mt buller big let down...?

to be honest i dont care if they havnt done much recently, it is stil a really good place to ride atleast we dont have to start building another track. thats just becoming to hard to do these days with out people jumping on ur back and naging you to death.
  5. K

how much would these cost???

i would probably say you would most likly be looking to scrape two and a half grand out of your poket. sadly riding bikes does come at a rather large cost
  6. K

Dirt Jump Etiquette

could not agrea more with this one. ever since i was a litle kid i have been building jumps i started with table tops, but the kids that would find the jumps would roll over the lips eventualy i started to build doubles which stoped this but then the council would complain about them being a...
  7. K

skatepark etiquette

yes i could only wish the kids that go to trinity skate park in cairns would read this!
  8. K

Worst or most painful shin bash you've had.

when i was younger i was trying to atempt tail whips over a box at the local skate park and i put my axion pedals straight into my shin. i could see the bone through all the blood. the doctors couldnt give me stiches either because it was a rainy day and a lot of mud and flown up and landed into...
  9. K

Thredbo - all you need to know

That was a preaty good thread. I intend to head up to Thredbo as soon as i can get my bike up and runing again. Sadly i have had litle monivation in getting it fixed for such a long time due to the lack of trails around the bega valley. but then again i am surely but slowly changing this.
  10. K

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

'I have asked a million times' yeah that is realy going to help you buy a bike. Well i think it's preaty funy. But seriously the illistrators or FARKIN are cracking down on people who write stupid things so why would you write some thing dumb in the first place you can?