Search results

1. Andrew Benson

QLD Sold please delete

Item: Devinci Wilson 2011 Large SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  2. Andrew Benson

Snow/Ski/SnowBoard Photography

Hey guys heading to Hakuba Japan in about a month from now and will be taking my camera down with me (Canon 7d). Im really asking for some help to get the best landscapes and action shots I can because its not very often I will be heading over there, and I want to get to best results I can...
  3. Andrew Benson

Devinci Wilson Custom Build By Ashgrove Cycles

Thanks so much to the guys at Ashgrove cycles for getting this build up and giving me such a great price on it. Best bike I have ever ridden! Corners so well, soaks up the rough stuff, and is unbelievably quite! Love it! Frame - Devinci Wilson 2011 Large Rear shock - Fox DHX RC4 Front...
  4. Andrew Benson

Qld state champs posties

Hey guys, sorry Im a little late, here are some snaps I got of posties. I crashed pretty hard before race run, so I couldn't race, So I thought might aswel go get some photos for the boys and chuck them up. Enjoy! :clap2: please not that they will not be up for long (a week at most) so jump...
  5. Andrew Benson

Just a few snaps

Hey guys just a sorta dump of all my recent photos that I like, just seeing if I can grab some feedback. That would be great! Thanks. This one is from my Cousins 21st I was taking photos for. Like this one because its not so serious. I also dont know how to stop that flare from the flash behind...
  6. Andrew Benson

Posties dh

Hey guys, got a few photos not to many mainly of U19's and Elite. But still have a look to see if you were in there. I also raced so didnt really have time to get any photos sorry! Enjoy! http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewbensonphotos/sets/72157630427984828/
  7. Andrew Benson

Semi and Formal Pre Photos. Set up ideas?

Hey guys, I have been asked to take some photos for these peoples formal for the pre and post, post is fine I do those on a regular basis. But the pre is what I am wondering about and new to. Does anyone out there have any tips or anything? Equipment that might be useful? Techniques? Anything...
  8. Andrew Benson

2010 Giant Glory 01

Glory I got last month just haven't got around to putting it up. Big thanks to Ashgrove Cycles for putting up with my very slow lay by payments. Pretty good bike so far only a couple little changes. Enjoy! Frame - Giant Glory 01 Medium Rear shock - Rockshox Vivid Front shock/fork -...
  9. Andrew Benson

Giant Stp 0

Hey guys, havnt posted this up for a while so thought I would share it with you. Untitled by Andrew Kevin Benson, on Flickr New brakes by Andrew Kevin Benson, on Flickr Frame: Medium giant stp 0 2007 (Soon to be Banshee amp) Forks: Rockshox Pike (Soon to be some type of fox fork.)...
  10. Andrew Benson

Sunshine Series Kenilworth

Hey guys got a few snaps today in between filming just tell me your number and ill have a browse and see if I caught you. Just email me at benson_96@hotmail.com and I will send you the photo.
  11. Andrew Benson

Naked Girls

http://picasaweb.google.com/104634585272179005104/20110127?authkey=Gv1sRgCIHrpKKH8v3nygE# Testing out new Canon 550D Rebel T2i up at blue nurses. Lens: stock 18-55mm and 55-250mm
  12. Andrew Benson

Foam pit

Hey guys just thought i would show you a couple pics of the foam pit sesh on wednsday while there was a teacher strike at my school. Me sending it Darcy recovered from his horrible crash Cam (crankdog) with his supermans back another pic of me getting owned Cheers C&C...
  13. Andrew Benson

DH 08 Giant glory dh1

Frame - 08 giant glory dh1 Rear shock - Fox dhx 4.0 Front shock/fork - Boxxer race Handlebars - funn full on 710mm Stem - funn direct mount Headset - Cane creek Grips - oury or something Saddle - stock one Seatpost - stock one Front brake - Juicy five 8" avid rotor Rear brake - Juicy...
  14. Andrew Benson

My 2 giants

2008 giant glory dh1 Frame - 08 giangt glory dh1 S/M Rear shock - Fox dhx 4.0 Front fork - Boxxer race Handlebars -Funn full on Stem - Funn direct mount 50mm Headset - Cane creek Grips - ODI Ruffians Saddle - stock Seatpost - something Front brake - Juciy five 8" Avid rotor...
  15. Andrew Benson

Beaudesert Duck creek 26/07/09

Hey guys Saw some great riding on sunday wasnt there for long unfortunately, because I had a rugby Game before, so I got there quiet late. Email me at rugby_andy456@hotmail.com gay i know but i got it at grade 4 I will send you a photo. I got photos of 65 62 61 391 393...
  16. Andrew Benson

QLD Nurses yer mate

who here thinks nurses are crap now? well guess what there back and they are BETTER THAN I OR YOU HAVE SEEN THEM EVER they are evn bmx smooth there wide enough to attempt 360s for first time and ther a bit bigger aswell smooth greatjumps now guys you have to get down there soon trust...
  17. Andrew Benson

My 07 stp 0

Hey guys this is my 07 stp 0 i got in late november hope you like it Specs Frame: 2007 giant stp 0 Forks:rockshox pike 409(08) Travel:95-140 bars:sunline v-one stem:Sunline v one all mtn Headset:A-headset Seatpost:thompson Grips:ODI Lock on Brakes:2007 juicy 5 (juicy 7 levers)...
  18. Andrew Benson

Blue nurses

I dont know if anyone has been up to blue nurses lately but if you have you might have seen soome constructio up there and theyve dug a massive whole through the middle of the dogs and mediums and blue nurses is gonna be closed for 2 to 4 week maybe 5 :mad: so if your planning to head up to...
  19. Andrew Benson

My custom Stp 0

i think i posted the pics i dunno pics up now