Search results

1. D

Sold Sold

Item: Fit Hawk Frame Only Location: Sydney, Australia Item Condition: Basically New - purchased then built up - now selling as frame only Reason for selling: Creedence Bikes... Price and price conditions: $380 or make an offer... RRP $699.00 new. Extra Info: i am willing to ship the item...
  2. D

Front wheel swap...

Anyone have a Gsport front wheel (chrome) or some sort of chrome front wheel equivalent with silver spokes and silver/chrome hub they want to trade for a Fly Rim with gold Ti spokes laced to a white demo bulimia hub? And i don't want your piece of shiet bubbled black chrome demo rim.
  3. D

The Question of Managers.

Who is better of the two...in riding, team management etc. FBM OR FIT Both team managers, both have ridden for a while, both are chubbie, and both get crunk and rock out.
  4. D

Aaron Ross quits bmx for mtb!!!

Nah jokes. But he can still spinhop one as well. :D I heard he rides them in comps now?
  5. D

Bar extensions...

how do i do them? Just chuck some chromo tubes on a lathe and mill one side down so it can fit in the bar then weld? Has anyone done this or have any ways for bar extensions that are not ghetto garage jobs? :) Because i want my bars so wide that i'm basically doing pushups every time i hop...
  6. D

Question: Fly Rims

I have one on the front and now want one on the back. Are they good when it comes to braking? Because i've noticed they have little groves the whole way along them. Does anyone know if the increase of surface area helps or makes it worse? Cheers anyone who has one. Dont really want people...
  7. D

The Night Riders..."flatty of 5cm"

Just thought i would share some talent that i posess. The photography that is... Purple Hippy Shirt : chris wilson Photos me... Yeah getting some flattys of a 5 cm drain cap and some other random boona stuff to share... no noobs posting please...
  8. D

Urban 3rd Feb Homebush...(warning big pics)

2 Riders from Canada. One is here on a grid iron tour the other is just having a break from his stressful life...Later on crashing and scratching his protapers...result : chiz attack... Just though i might share these 2 snaps...Yes i know they are noob shots...but they are also noob riders...
  9. D

Terd Productions - We Try Hard...

This is not worth the download...but we try hard... Our $0.02 Its like 20mb so just hit it... http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=181 Riders Chris Archi John Loius(Queer)** Richey Johno Jesse Sam Tom Jake Mitch Mike Aitken Kevin Porter Chris...
  10. D

Sunday 29th January - Last Minute Call for Ride at Chatswood Park

Meet at chatswood Skatepark at around 10-11am. Should be a good day temperature is going to be around 29 Degrees. Last minute call...anyone is welcome! Cheers
  11. D

Slam Factory Ride Tonight! 6th dec

I know its a bit late to organise but i though if anyone who is bored and wants to go for a ride .... come to slam for the bike sesion. I wil be at hornby station at around 430 withj about 3 mtbers and 2 bmxrs. for the train to tuggerah! It is a 13$ entry fee! hope to see you there.:D
  12. D

Need something funny...Robo Chicken

I am a bit of a fan of Robo chicken so i wanted to share the experience...the video goes for about 11 minutes..it is on google video so just open it. I though it was fairly funny the 10th time i saw it... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2660802447916665129 Enjoy...
  13. D

Phyco Drum Solo - Vid

For anyone who likes the drums or plays them..or wants to see a freak who is 12 look like he is in fast forward check this out... Probably one of the best i have seen! http://www.metacafe.com/item1173/tony_royster_jr_drum_solo_video
  14. D

Describe the person who posted last...

As the title says...lets say...start from now! hope this thread works
  15. D

26inch Singletrack

What: 26inch Sun Single track 32 hole Price range/Willing to Pay: With food or $$$ Location: Sydney Extra Info: I only want the rim...i dont want it laced to anything! Maybe some rim tape would be nice. The rim has to be in awsome condition!
  16. D

TRADE 24inch single Track laced to shimano hub for 26

What: Trade a 24inch for a 26 inch! Will include tyre (worn) and a new downhill tube!!..::FOR::.. a 26inch Single track laced to a hub prefer 36 hole but 32 hole will do! Must be true no cracks ect and hub must work aswell! Price range/Willing to Pay: Its a trade Location: Sydney! Extra...
  17. D

Preview KONA 2006

Just saw it in a swiss MTB magazine! http://www.konaworld.com/2k6/preview/index.html cheers I would have to go the Stinky Primo Myself
  18. D

Trading rating for users

I just thought that people in the trading forums should have a rating...like weather they are reliable and how many sucessful and unseccessful trades they have made...I only thought this so that we could trade safely with people in other states! But with the rating have a comment so there is a...
  19. D

Abubaca at Liverpool sk8park...

Tell me what you think... It is an abubaca at liverpool skatepark...:D http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/418/pbpic418704.jpg
  20. D

Ez-Outs

I was wondering where in Sydney you could get ez outs? and how much does it cost? i have snapped the bolt on an AC there the chainstay connects to the frame and the head has come off totally. I am located approx in Hornsby shire... thanks