Search results

1. P

Ourimbah / Central Coast Ladies?

Dear Locals! I posted this in the Girls only section as well but thought I may as well drop it in here in case any Ladies or Guys who have wifes / girlfriends who may be keen. I'm looking for some riding buddies on the Central Coast for after 5pm during the week and possibly weekends as...
  2. P

Ourimbah / Central Coast Ladies?

Hi Girls - I'm looking for some riding buddies on the Central Coast for after 5 during the week and possibly weekends? I ride with my Fiancé now but I’m keen to get together with some girls and get fitter without the added stress of keeping up with the guys all the time. I’ve been riding for...
  3. P

XC Lap ?

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone can clarify which parts of the XC section at Ourimbah is classified as one full lap on race days? Do they change for each grade? Some friends and I are keen on competing in womens D grade :) thanks
  4. P

rain rain go away

this rain is killing me!! just want to go for a ride :(
  5. P

Technique tips needed for up hill !

Hi Girls - just need a bit of advice from some experienced XC riders. I have just bought a new hardtail and I’m steaming up hills that I was previously struggling with ( my bike was way too small for me before ) but my riding buddy and I find when we are going up steep areas of the track (...
  6. P

Women’s Skills Days = Awesome!

I recently came across a women's skills day that was held by MWMTB ( Manly Warringah MTB club ) and a friend and I decided to take the hour trek down from the Central Coast to attend the day having no idea what to expect, but I just had to post and give an outstanding report so that I can...