Search results

1. wazza2282

GO PRO or Similar

Hey All. Looking to buy a camera for riding and Quad riding. The Go pro is an option but i cannot find any retail stores which sell them, only online. Do you guys recommend the go pro or are there any other options? and where can i get on Sydney or Newcastle (or between) ideas? thanks heaps
  2. wazza2282

Old roadies

ITEM: Old/vintage road bikes. I would prefer with all parts but can be in old condition. LOCATION: Newcastle preferred but can be Sydney/northern beaches area. or anywhere between. I want the bike with all running gear, gears and brakes working. Tires able to hold air. Send me images...
  3. wazza2282

Transition Bottle rocket

Hey all, Always wanted a transition bottle rocket. What are they worth now second hand? anyone have one for sale?? Newcastle area or Sydney close the F3 or northern Beaches. Cheers, Warren
  4. wazza2282

Mac Address book help

Hey all. Ok so over years for work i have been collecting emails, i have saved all these emails on a word .doc as i don't like saving them to my address boxes. But now i would like to add them to my mac address box to export a vcard to send a FB link for the business to all it's members...
  5. wazza2282

bizzare internet website issue. help

Ok guys/gurls, Here is a bizarre issue i'm faced with. I cannot access our companies website (www.naturallycane.com) on either a mac or a pc connected via usb or Ethernet (router is not wireless) or any part of the site (admin and control sections) I have tried: 2 computers with 2 different...
  6. wazza2282

24" wheel or 135mm x 14mm hub.

Hey all, I'm chasing a rear 24" wheel with or without sprocket. The hub needs to be 135 x 14mm. I will take just the hub on it's own aswell. Cash paid and pickup Syd or Newy. Cheers, Warren
  7. wazza2282

Anyone going between Syd and Albury soon.

I work for a furniture company and finding things tricky with deliveries around this time of year. I was thinking since we ride bikes most of us would have a ute or van. What im interested in is anyone who does have a van or ute and planning on going to Albury via Syd this week or early...
  8. wazza2282

HELP. Portable hd issues.

My 500 GB WD was working 100% few mins ago, i was in the middle of transfering data when i knoked it onto the shelf below me (like 30cm max). It stoped working, so i unpluged and plugged it back in and the usual noise sounded on the laptop but then nothing. Went to the divice manage and it says...
  9. wazza2282

Home cinema

Any one on here know much about projectors? I need a new one for a screen size of 3.5 x 5m or there abouts. The depth to the cinema is around 12ish meters. Currently the old projector was mounted on the far back wall and was able to fill the whole screen with a decent image. Now the globe has...
  10. wazza2282

What to buy the GF for Christmas???

I'm sure there are others that have no idea what to buy there GF or wife for Christmas. I hope i'm not the only one with no clue. I no it's hard to buy for someone you don't no, but im hopeing for ideas other then the usual perfume etc. So please help me, Christmas is nearly here! Send me...
  11. wazza2282

416 and 250 norco Questions. Please help.

Hey guys, I'm currently have an older model Norco 250 (around 05 i think) running 24" rims and SS. Although i'm just on 6' and i find the bike to small, feels like bmx. My knees nearly hit the bars and i cant peddle while sitting without looking like a fool. So i found a Norco 416 for a...
  12. wazza2282

Buying clothing from online in USA?

Hey guys, This can relate to everyone. Since our dollar is so strong and buying things from America is now cheaper. I was wondering if anyone new of any good sites which sell Clothing and shoes and ship all around the world? A site which sells from America and preferably selling upmarket...
  13. wazza2282

Looking to buy a quad. Help needed.

Hey people, Took a mates quad out on the weekend, Bruin 250cc, amazing fun. So it got me thinking. I would love a quad, always have and always will and now i think is the time to start looking. I have no idea where to buy, i want a second hand quad as i dont wish to outlay 8k+ for a brand new...
  14. wazza2282

NSW '06 Giant Faith 1 Large SOLD

Item: Giant Faith 1 '06 Location:Northern Beaches, SYD. Item Condition: Excellent, usual shuttle scratches. Recently replaced the entire drivetrain (excluding derailleur) increased front gear to 36T, BB bracket, chain guide with all brand new parts. All parts serviced. Brakes bled etc...
  15. wazza2282

help with removing stem please.

Hey guys, I have this stem, i want to take it off and remove the headset to tighten and clean. But the bolt on the top as pictured, when i turn it with the spanner, it does nothing apart from spin, it doesnt rise? am i just stuipid or is there something wrong here? it seems like the simplest...
  16. wazza2282

DJ metalic charcol Norco 250 :)

Hey guys, Just bought a norco 250. frame was stock norco colours of 05' which i was not keen on, and the graffics where just terrible. So after some tlc, sand paper and spray can, i think it now looks sikk :) my bro painted the spokes for me, white looks awesome. I was after a clean and simple...
  17. wazza2282

Manitou Sherman help / running 24" rear and 26" front, posible?

Just bought manitou shermans, think there an 05'. There are as hard as rigids lol. How can i soften them? there are knobs but nothing seems to do anything. Anyone? Ok another question, front wheel is wreked, have a perfectly new 26" wheel spare from my DH bike, could i run a 24" rear and 26"...
  18. wazza2282

Knee's hitting triple clamp forks

Ok guys, So im just curious to see how many other riders have this issue, i used to ride a Mongoose with triples and i hated it, because as i would stand to peddle and put efort in, my knees would hit the top crown, and to ride felt really unco. So now i have a faith with singles, perfect...
  19. wazza2282

Which colour levers?

Hey all, Looking to buy some straightline levers. I have red grips so i was thinking red levers would look cool. Any other ideas? there is no colour scheme, grips are the only colour, but also thought black could look cool? Any ideas? and straightline levers are good right? Cheer
  20. wazza2282

should i get 06 marzocchi forks or spend a few hundred for the 08?

Ok guys, So i have been looking at forks for a while now to upgrade my faith. I mainly freeride and huck around rather full DH or race. So this is why i have been looking into the 888 rather then baxxers or 40's. The question now is, should i spend $500ish on near new 06 888rc2x or save around...