Search results

1. gliss

Red Ass 4x DS 6th August

2. gliss

My homemade carbon fibre bike lol

It's so rice! and it's all for the fun of riding.
  3. gliss

Fox 2012 in Australia.

Where can I get 2012 goodies from Fox here in Aus? 2012 831 RLC for $795 but Jenson doesn't ship overseas unfortunately :( http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/FK260A17-Fox+32+831+100+Rlc+Fit+Fork+12.aspx# yeah, really like to get them.
  4. gliss

help identifiying second hand fox fork

the fox 32 chassis looks the same, apart from stickers, is there a way where we can tell what year the fork was made? like a manufacturing stamp, if so, where is it located? here is an example, talas RLC, it doesn't look like the current 2011 model?
  5. gliss

Are Minions too heavy?

3.5kg for rear wheel, 2.8kg front... They're on dabomb revolver rim and headspin hubs. Minions 2 ply 60a and I think one of those self healing inner tubes as well. is that too heavy?
  6. gliss

Swapping Fox Vanilla with Swinger 4way rear shock, size question

I'm thinking of swapping Fox Vanilla with Swinger 4way. They will both be the same length eye to eye with same stroke, 20cm and 5cm respectively. My main question is, does the 4way have different eyelet diameter to the fox? so can I use the same hardware mounting kits, bushes that already...
  7. gliss

Olympic Park mtn X new layout- 2nd June sat

Hey, the track there has been changed alot so i'm planning to do proper runs and trying out the new jumps.. and perhaps get people to show me how to do those jumps too? haha lol, i think i'll be taking the camera- most likely will be there after lunch about 1 onwards so yeah, who's coming?
  8. gliss

SOPMMX 4x Race. 5th Feb

Pics from Sunday's race at Olympic Park. If anybody has more photos of the race, feel free to post them up on this thread please...
  9. gliss

Spare parts for Marzocchi forks

What: QR20 clamps for 04 SuperT pro Price range/Willing to Pay: $10-20 Location: Preferably Sydney or near vicinity Extra Info: I've lost the bottom clamp for SuperT during transportation, the left one to be precise. Seems like most Marzocchi forks uses the same outer casing or clamps...
  10. gliss

Olympic Park 4x, 28 Dec

Today's Olympic Park 4x and yes! it's open to public and parking is free unless there is an event. Check out Tim's phat no footer over the first table top! siiick!
  11. gliss

Black Flaming Honda MTB

Here's one that's unique for you... there's no fancy internal gearbox, just plain shimanos,
  12. gliss

Even monkeys can wheelie!!!

Even monkeys can wheelie!!! these were taken at Indonesia recently, I thought it was really entertaining but just don't go saying it's animal cruelty...:p
  13. gliss

Neon glow on MTB's

Guess I've been playing too much Need For Speed lately, can't help but to think if it's really possible to install some kind of neon on MTB's??? I was thinking of connecting several high powered LED's on the underside of the downtube and place the power source above and behind the BB or...
  14. gliss

Would you recommend plants growing on ramps?

Hey guys, I need your advice... our local jump has not been ridden for quite sometimes now and it's only recently that i've managed to find some time to visit there again. To my suprise, a LOT of plants have been mysteriously growing on the opposite side of the take off ramp and the landing...
  15. gliss

Would trucks stop quicker than bikes?

I was following a car down the hill the other day and noticed it applied the brakes earlier than I did to stop. Now this question had been puzzling me quite some time now, "would a full loaded truck stop quicker than bikes?" assuming that the both the truck and bike have good tyres and...
  16. gliss

Just a shot in the dark... mod Stinky

I was just playing around with the digi cam in low light and this is how it turned out... The third pic is the action shot. I had to use the tripod because there wasn't enough light provided by the single desk lamp there... otherwise the whole thing would've been blury. Item: 2003 Kona...
  17. gliss

Using maths equation to jump

Below is the projectile motion equation to determine the object's flying distance. It's pretty handy to get an idea on how fast you have to pedal to clear a jump but it's not dead accurate since there's many other factors that doesn't come into the equation, such as body movement, etc...