Search results

1. S

Newly Released Bikes General

they now do 29" with an alloy frame, it does look like they really cheaped out on the design / build of them though. ditching the flip chips. im disappointed as i liked the old AL 6 spec but not so much the current. that said the seat tube lengths are still fairly long which means they...
  2. S

Fezzari La Sal

It's in USD so 3.6, 5.2 then tax and stuff would be likely depending on how it's shipped
  3. S

Fezzari La Sal

@born-again-biker did you end up going with the la sal?
  4. S

2019 Santa Cruz Megatower- Long Travel 29er

Iirc fox have a shorter a2c for a given travel
  5. S

Bike Shops in Sydney That You'd Suggest

Thoughts on a nukeproof scout? I have one if you want to have a sit on it
  6. S

Mongoose frame warranty?

fark, im tempted, can chargeback if not legit having a different logo to the url is kinda dodge though further looking suggests its not legit, to be expected
  7. S

Saints or Zee Brakes

i presume he means ispec 2 which shimano also list as ispec II also iirc saints and zee only come in ispec B, so what driseley wants doesnt exist
  8. S

STOLEN Some Arsehat stole two of my bikes Canfield Riot / Can (Canberra)

/I woke up this morning and some prick has stolen both my bikes from my cage. i also have to double check but i think they also got my spare pedals and my bolt cutters. :( question is what should i replace them with? Bike: Canfield Bros Riot Colour: Black Date it was stolen: 8-9/4/18 Where...
  9. S

The last movie you've last watched last

Definitely agree with you there. I do think korg sole most of the scenes he was in and was pretty damned funny
  10. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Changed out the end caps on my front hub from normal to torque caps, now it's a fair bit easier removing and replacing the front wheel
  11. S

The stupid questions thread.

Is there anything complex about changing out the end caps on a hope hub (front) other than pulling them out and a bit of (lithium) grease on the New ones before I pop them in?
  12. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Trying to up the spring on my jade. however much as the free length is fine once I get the retaining clip on, the issue is without some pre compression I can't get the bastard on . Tried zip ties but I feel the ones I have arnt up to the task, what do people recommend (bigger zip ties?) or...
  13. S

AM I swear it started as a hardtail (Canfield Bros Riot)

yeah the green and purple of the original plan, just now with more black... much more black and skulls, my missus dubbed it the phantom bike with the purple/black/skulls
  14. S

AM I swear it started as a hardtail (Canfield Bros Riot)

Finally got it home, more photos to come once i finish setting it up
  15. S

ACT WTB 2.25 x 600 spring for a DVO Jade

I'll go get the laptop then@
  16. S

ACT WTB 2.25 x 600 spring for a DVO Jade

Item: 2.25 x 600 spring for a DVO Jade, would also consider 625 and maybe 650 Location: Canberra, right near stromlo Price range/Willing to Pay: under $50 happy to trade for the 400 i have laying about. Extra Info: Trying to Chase down a bigger spring for the New bike. Prefer in canberra...
  17. S

Sram Shimano cocktail

Shimano direct mount vs normal derailleur
  18. S

Rotorburn stickers

Because he just insulted you and thinks you don't have stickers, prove him wrong by sending some my way
  19. S

VIC Leaving Hobby Sale - sold sold sold

How tall are you and how does the frame fit?