Search results

1. N

Need help putting together a workout plan

Hi, I need a bit of help putting together a workout. Bear with me this might be a bit long and hopefully not too whiny. My job is in IT which means alot of sitting, I have an adjustable desk that gets me on my feet and I try to maintain good posture, but even I don't get to move all that much...
  2. N

PLEASE CLOSE [FOUND] Garmin Vivofit at You Yangs

Found a Garmin Vivofit at the You Yangs in the Stockyards side on the 25th of April. 5/5/2016 - Contacted Garmin and organised it to be handed over to owner.
  3. N

Banshee Darkside Frame

Hi, I'm After a Banshee Darkside frame in medium. I'm located in Victoria. I'm willing to drive to get it or spend on postage. Got to be in reasonable condition, cosmetic damage is ok. Thanks, Nick
  4. N

Carbon GT road bike

Not a mountian bike I know, but maybe someone on here knows some one missing a bike from Melbourne Werribee area. I was walking past the local pawn shops, I noticed this full carbon small size GT road bike, with Ritchey components,SRAM Rival group set and I think Fulcrum wheels. It just...
  5. N

SOLD - ZEE 10 speed Shadow short cage - FREERIDE VERSION (36T)

Item: Shimano ZEE Rear Derailleur M640-SS 36T Freeride version Location: Werribee, Victoria Item Condition: Brand new in the box Reason for selling: Pulled the trigger too soon and was after the DH version Price and price conditions: $50 for item, you pay for postage or can pick up Extra...
  6. N

Any recommendations for a solid all mountain bike

Hi, I'm after a bike that is a little more burly than my Avanti Torrent that will pedal up ok, but can handle going down rougher tracks. Can anybody recommend the Kona Cadabra? The 2013 is the model I'm looking at as its a bit slacker with air shock magic link. My local is the You Yangs...
  7. N

New bike constantly "breaking"

Hi, I need some advice about a bike I have from new that's about 3-4months old. Its an Avanti Torrent 3, I've had it out on the trails of all about 5 hours in the time that I have had it, mainly due to Melbourne weather, some a-hole writing off my car and the fact that every time I ride it...
  8. N

Deciding on new bike Torrent or FRX

Hi, I'm looking at a couple of options for a new trail/all mountain bike. I'm tossing up between the Avanti Torrent and Craftworks FRX v3. I've read a good review here on the Avanti Torrent, I'm after more info on the Crafty. Has anyone spent any time on a FRX? Does it wallow in its travel...
  9. N

Kona Operator

Hey, Just wondering if if anyone can give me some feedback on the Kona Operator DH, mainly on how it handles. I've been offered a good price on a 2011 Glory 00, so now I'm stuck on whether to get the Kona or the Giant. I'm not planning on racing, just riding for fun (when I can). Currently...