Search results

1. M

GT Sensor Carbon

Sweet but how about them brake lines.... What a stunner!! Are brake lines getting longer or is it just me? I just built my new BH Ultimate 29er and the hoses are ridiculous!
  2. M

Windtrainer for 29er or Exercise Bike? For under $450

29er Compatible Trainers Tacx have a new model trainer that is 29er compatible - it is called the Blue and will be available in Australia very soon!
  3. M

XC Aussie designed dually - my new beast

Sold! I was down in Tassie testing out the new beast on the sweet trails in Launceston (Highly recommended) when a bloke approached me to ask about my bike, he loved it so much he offered to buy it off me for $200 more than I paid for it (I didn't tell him what I got it for - I only stated the...
  4. M

Ride update After much deliberation I decided to go to Wombat on Wednesday and am glad I did- the loop is in magic condition and it was a great test for myself and the new beast. The bike performed awesomely again, but I really need to work on my own fitness, the hills at Wombat are only short...
  5. M

Wombat or Yangers Thanks to a little white lie (don't tell anyone!) I'm swindling my way out of work early and will be doing either You Yangs or Wombat- my missus never needs to know! Will let you all know how she goes... Where should I go?
  6. M

Patience grasshopper I have several weather / family related excuses for not getting out last weekend but, I assure you that I will put her through hell at the Youies this weekend and give you a detailed ride report soon after. Stay tuned
  7. M

Hi peachy, I got that info from the designer himself. It'll have it's first Yangers experience tomoz so will let you know how she goes then.
  8. M

The best bit I almost forgot the best thing about the bike- everyone at the carpark loved it! It was getting lots of looks even from guys riding bikes that would have been worth much more than mine. You Yangs here we come!
  9. M

First ride impressions Hi guys, Had my first ride on the new beast today at Lysterfield. I was firstly very impressed by the handling as I descended into Blair Witch from the carpark. The steering was very predictable thanks mostly to the super stiff Easton wheels and uber sticky...
  10. M

Post Your XC Machine

My new xc machine CHECK THIS OUT GUYS - A FEW GRAMS TO SHAVE BEFORE IT COMPETES WITH SOME OF YOUR MACHINES, BUT A GOOD STARTING POINT... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?238094-Aussie-designed-dually-my-new-beast
  11. M

G'day Lads and Ladettes, Just wanted to share my new XC weapon of choice. I chose this because it was designed and developed at the You Yangs, exactly where I plan to ride so I expect it will work very nicely there. Have a look and let me know what you think. Frame - 2012 Apollo...