Search results

1. S

2011 Scott 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championship

I didnt go in it this year but took my camera out and tried to get some good action shots. https://picasaweb.google.com/114122143359404447565/2011Scott24Hour?authkey=Gv1sRgCOqms6D3xIPWTQ
  2. S

A-GPS phones ? Nokia etc

I've got a Nokia 5800 with GPS and Sportstracker and I find that it works really well. If you want to see the map as you are using it, it downloads a tiny bit of data to fill in the map and thats about it - nothing noticeable at all. I used it the other day to track a lap of Stromlo...
  3. S

Best place to ride in Canberra area

Majura and O'Connor ridge are both great if you live in the city and want to go for a spin after work - O'connor is only about 10 mins ride away while Majura is about 20. Majura is probably more technical and has some great downhill bits. O'connor is a lot of single track and has a lot more...
  4. S

Is Majura under threat from road upgrade?

This is a real shame. Its obvious that a lot of people have put in a lot of effort to make these trails as good as they are. Hopefully with the underpasses we will still be able to make the most of the whats left and hopefully build some more trails.