Search results

1. wonky1

Our Trails!!!!

Hi i thought i would share some photos of our trails!! Let us know what you think!!!!!
  2. wonky1

NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

Welcome to the Mangrove Mountain Bike park trailbuilding thread. We have been building on private property for a few years now but after a few injuries and a move to the gold coast we are back into it. I thought it might be time to share whats been goin on and what our plans are for our...
  3. wonky1

Bobcat needed!!!!!!!!!

Ok i have been building trails on private property at central mangrove, 1 hour north of sydney for a while now and we are about to scale up our efforts and the use of a bobcat would help alot. Our plan is to build a slopesyle course, small dh runs, dual slalom race track, pumptrack, add to the...
  4. wonky1

Sydney to Tasmania road trip!

Me and a mate are about to take off on a ridin tour from sydney to tasmania, straight down the east coast. What i am after is some suggestions on riding spots along the way and in tassie that will cater for dh/freeride and dj. i know that sharing trail info is a touchy subject but maybe a trade...
  5. wonky1

Switzerland?

I was searching the net last night and found a crazy dh tour in switzerland. Has anyone ridin the tour or been riding in switzerland?
  6. wonky1

gold coast runs.

hey just wondering if anyone wants to hook up for runs this weekend. I have been doin runs solo (thanks to the missus driving me up the hill) at nerang but havent ridden any trails at tambo, only been up here a little while. i can shuttle myself so if there is a crew goin out drop us a line and...