Search results

1. ride_hard199

Which Farkiners ride a Motorbike?

i got a 2003 ktm200exc which is pretty rooted now, and a 1997 gasgas JTX270 trials bike. dads got a 2005 Suzuki drz400e and a 2004 Sherco 290cc trials bike. we also have a 1983 husky 430cc 2 stroke which is in showroom condition. big bore 2 strokes hammer :)
  2. ride_hard199

Sold

$2700 i pay postage. :p
  3. ride_hard199

SOLD :: '04 Iron Horse SGS DH Team

i have sent you a PM i have the funds.
  4. ride_hard199

Dual slalom...townsville

Nice! not a bad number of riders at pimlico, at the moment.
  5. ride_hard199

Townsville Hold Up

like 2 people in townsville have STP's ....
  6. ride_hard199

My last few months. Everyone else seems to be posting OT photos!

*sigh* someone always has to have a rude comment.... or in general be a cunt. your pics are always good i want your photography skills ..... :)
  7. ride_hard199

Sold

looks like a strong frame and fork package how stiff is it?
  8. ride_hard199

Cyclone Larry

tides getting fairly high here massive waves (for townsville) palm trees are flexing an amazing amount in the wind but nothing has got wrecked yet.
  9. ride_hard199

Doing this for a mate

i wouldnt pay 2g... maybe 1.... i doubt you would get much more than 1000 for it .... you get ALOT of bike for 2grand second hand on the forums here.... ( LTR's norco ..... thats 2grand ..... )
  10. ride_hard199

Window smashed. 04 DH comp pinched!

damn son. will keep a look out up here in shitville.
  11. ride_hard199

How High

haha Next Friday, Friday and Friday after next are pretty funny. hah on half baked when they go to the ice cream place and he steals from the bum... hahahahaha that shits funny.
  12. ride_hard199

DVD burning and upgrading, share your knowledge.

dammmit!! i was thinking *awesome i can do this to mine and make it faster* turns out i have a dvr a10xla :o whats the price difference between these two drives?
  13. ride_hard199

Sunnies

i got .... Oakley monstor dogs - desert camo Smith choppers - blue dragon Reverb - black Spy Glace - black/clear the dragons are most comfy!:)
  14. ride_hard199

oh snap...

good to see your riding your bike as hard as you can :)
  15. ride_hard199

hayes mags or el camino brakes

first stupid post i have read tonight. if it was me i would stay away from nine's lots of problems ..... mags seem ok .... but XT or avids are the way to go :)
  16. ride_hard199

Bazza's Balfa 2stepHD and Orbea Choadie

yeah should be a awesome bike barron. :)
  17. ride_hard199

Andy Caldecott RIP

RIP Andy, He was the coolest guy we talked to, while at connondale a few years back. he only found out he had a chance of competing in Dakar just before christmas. you will be missed by thousands Andy. Andy's wife is 5 months Pregnant :( Rest In Peace
  18. ride_hard199

Pedals > Me.

at least you didnt have to get stitches.....
  19. ride_hard199

Juicy 8' rotors

faz has juicy 5's with hayes 8 inch rotors and his dont seem to be as powerful as bennys which have the juicy 8 inch rotor ... i would get the proper rotors....
  20. ride_hard199

help with pricing a yakuza

what do you want to get instead?