Search results

1. tre0001

VDHS Round 1 - Mt Major

A small Selection of images from Round 1 are now up on my Flickr. If you are after photos from Sunday Pm me and i will let you know what I've got. If you are in the album feel free to post and share the photos wherever you want, i only ask that you credit capturedby_edan photography and...
  2. tre0001

Race Photos: Granton - VDHS

Went up to Granton on the Sunday to snap some pics of the race.Here are a few of the better shots. Still got a few to go through. Feel free to PM or comment with your Race number and bike and ill send you anything i have. Appreciate any advice or comments.
  3. tre0001

VIC Bmx

Item: Cheap BMX Looking for something cheap to ride while i save up for a new bike. Location: Victoria, 3134 will travel. No postage Item Condition: mechanically good, don't mind the paintwork being scratched Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: 3 piece crank, rear brake preferred
  4. tre0001

VIC 2008 Norco A-line[SOLD]

Item: 2008 Norco A-line [SOLD] Location: Ringwood North Item Condition: Used, scrtaches but no cracks or dents. Bought Second hand 6 months age a ridden only a handful of times Reason for selling: No time to ride could use the money for car. Price and price conditions: $1,200 Extra Info...
  5. tre0001

Seven Mile Beach - Riding?

I will be on a 2 week holiday in Gerroa NSW. I was wondering if there is any single track or downhill riding to be done around the area? even XC if im desperate. I know Wollongong is about an hours drive away however i will not have my car with me. Is there anything closer by? thanks...
  6. tre0001

Rear Hub/wheel 150x12mm

Item: Rear Hub/wheel 150x12mm 32 Hole to suit Light Downhill riding Location: Melbourne but i will pay for postage to 3134 Price range/Willing to Pay:Around $100 for a hub $200 for a full rear wheel Extra Info: Must be in good/decent condition performance wise but as for visuals im not fused.
  7. tre0001

YYMTB Cressys Descent - Race Photos

Spent the Sunday on the you yangs taking photographs of the event, sure i have got shots of all most every rider if you are interested in photos send me an email with your rego number and bike info (colour and model/type). edantrevethick@yahoo.com If you have emailed me, please be patent i...
  8. tre0001

old style bike problem

hey, i am currently taking apart an old style bike, i have removed everything however i am having problems removing the headset stem and forks as i have undone all bolts and the forks came half way out then seem to be jamming, here's some pictures to help describe whats wrong. solved thanks!
  9. tre0001

e-thirteen Chain Guide Help

Ok, i took my chain guide apart. I noticed that the top part of the guide? (no idea of its exact name) has been badly damaged, i want to replace it as soon as possible. Now i was wondering is it possible to get replacements for this part of the guide only? Also I am not exactly sure of...
  10. tre0001

Riding in Narooma

Ok, going away to Narooma these holidays. I have a street bike and a DH bike. Now would liek some info bout riding street DJ and DH in that area. I have no clue if there is nothing there or heaps but i am going u there for 8 days and want to get some riding done. Would i get more riding done...
  11. tre0001

Everyones favourite Riding Spot

Haven't done any Mountain bike photography recently so i may as well post something i have been doing. More Photography, in my sig space
  12. tre0001

VIC WTB: Grips and Stem

Item: Deity Fantom Stem White or Black Clamp Size 25.4mm Location:Rinwood Item Condition: preferably good, with few scratches Price and price conditions:offer Extra Info: would prefer to pick up. As i prefer to pay in cash. Pictures: yes please. Item: ODI or simlar lock on grips in black or...
  13. tre0001

Forrest Trails

nope not a misspelling of Forest, forest trails are located near Colac, Victoria and are official tracks though the Otway forest Park. They were amazing, mostly cross country but plenty of fun technical sections. Was a little slow as it was rain and very muddy (see my bike) and the fact that i...
  14. tre0001

VIC Beginner Downhill Frame

Item: Beginner Downhill Frame + rear shock Location:Melbourne (Ringwood), want to pick up/meet Item Condition :scratches are fines, no cracks Price and price conditions:$300-400 Extra Info:also looking for forks with the frame for extra
  15. tre0001

DJ My STP now without pancakes

yummy. Frame needs painting, and going SS soon. but it is complete for now. Frame - 05' Giant STP 2 Front fork - DJ 2 Handlebars -Raceface RIDE Stem - mm, stock i need a new one. Headset - Cane Creek Grips -ODI Ruffian Rear brake - Hayes G2 caliper, custom cable and lever Cranks -...
  16. tre0001

Crank Suggestions.

Ok my old STP rebuild is almost complete just looking for a nice pair of ISIS compatible cranks. My LBS said they could order in most cranks so anything under $100 is ideal. i had a look around but not many website show pricing. i am looking to keep the bike as light as possible so looking for a...
  17. tre0001

VIC 2 items

Item: ISIS drive cranks. Location: Ringwood. Will pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: $40-80 Extra Info: lighter cranks preferred. Item: V-Brake Lever Location: Ringwood. Will pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: $10-30 Extra Info: price depends on condition.
  18. tre0001

Bottom Bracket Help?

hey guys, in the process of taking all the parts off my old STP. and i am a little stuck with the bottom bracket removal of both the bottom bracket cup and the spindle, i know its an ISIS type, but i am not sure what tool i need to remove it or the steps i need to take. any help is greatly...
  19. tre0001

Quick Session in at the Dandenongs

my first time shooting with mountain bikes. very different to landscape, found working with the lighting and shadows very hard, nothing great but i had fun experimenting. Geoff on his black stinky
  20. tre0001

Riding Music

So what music do you ride to What gets you in the zone for different styles of riding Do you have separate playlists for DH/DJ/Street? Any songs you have on your MP3 that you hate hearing when riding. Do you not listen to music when riding? Me. ill listen to anything fast paced, except...