Search results

1. RB 24

Sram gx 10s 46tooth

Hey guys. firstly. If this has been brought up before please direct me to the right thread. I looked and searched but had no joy hence the post. okay. so my young bloke decided to make my life easier and get me a 46t sunrace cassette 10s. Issue is the sram gx won’t take anything greater than...
  2. RB 24

Power tap road wheel

Hi all After a power tap road wheel. As long as the hub still works and is fine I can re lace a rim. Wireless preferred. Melb area. Thanks.
  3. RB 24

Cannondale Caad10 dodgy add

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=112071540579&globalID=EBAY-AU If you know this bloke then apologies. The add looks shifty. No well respected roadie would photo his bike like that to sell. Very little info on the add. Just not seeming 100% legit.
  4. RB 24

Found

Hi all. After a working HR strap. Lent mine to a mate and well he f#%ked it. Melbourne. Happy to pick up Up to $50 for working clean unit. Thanks.
  5. RB 24

Weber Q barbies

Folks. Just went and splurged on a 2000q. Read the reviews blah blah blah. All sounds good blah blah blah. Anyone had any luck with pizzas using the pizza stone and any tips that they found and went 'damn that's cool'? Anyone know where to get non original accessories that won't cost me...
  6. RB 24

BB30 cranks

After a set of bb30 cranks with the 95mm Press Fit spindle size. FSA slk or SRAM Red/ForceP900. In good nick. Length to be between 170-175 Thanks.
  7. RB 24

sram cassette sizing

Hi all, Junior RB is off to ride the national hill climb at Mt Buffalo in April. However being a JM15 he can't block off gears and has to have the correct sizing of cassette to meet roll out of 6.0mt. He will use his 34 tooth chain ring and whichever cog to be on the max roll out.. Now the...
  8. RB 24

Anyone recommend a good sram mechanic

:crazy: Hi, apologies if this is a repost ( I tried my best to find something) but I am in need of a good sram mechanic in Melbourne sth/east suburbs. I have a great mechanic at the moment but due to work commitments he is not always available and isn't based out of a lbs which by chance...
  9. RB 24

Pro Synop TT bars

Howdy, after a set or a mounting bracket for left hand Synop time trial bars for jnr RB. The bolt sheered off whilst fitting and the bracket is now stuffed. Not many options now apart from replacing them. OR a set of cheap insertable TT mounting brackets. The ones where the extension...
  10. RB 24

junior racing and club association

Howdy the young bloke (aged 11) has decided he wants to do some xc km's over winter instead of road km's. Wondering what the process is for finding junior racing calenders if they are around and a few links to such events. Live 15min from Lysterfield and not sure on local clubs that are...
  11. RB 24

sram red cassette/rd adjustments need help please!

howdy folks. my young bloke had a crash a little while ago and during his crash he can remember being in the process of changing gears. Since then he has gotten back on the bike and I have now nothing but problems. The middle group of cogs in the cassette (12/28) being say 16 or 20 tooth...
  12. RB 24

what's worth reporting to the police?

Hi all, been riding up in the hills in the S/E of Melbourne near Emerald etc and have encountered in the last few weeks the increase of really angry and abusive drivers. We (my 11 yr or 13yr son) ride single file and leave enough room for traffic to pass etc. Yet we have been copping drivers...
  13. RB 24

Boardman slr9.2 or Caad10 3

Howdy all, just sold my bike and want to get myself a 'crit/climbing/everyday' bike. I have ridden the caad10 a fair bit and loved it. Am just about to give the slr9.2 a crack but have had it fitted etc and feels awesome for the short scoot. I am not fortunate enough to have a race bike...
  14. RB 24

new crit machine

howdy all. thinking I might upgrade the young fellas new ride for the sake of it. He is a young D grade rider that weighs as much as a wet towell. so been advised to pay attention to these rides.. Whats peoples thoughts or input? Looking at the $3500 mark. Argon 18 Galium Pro Frame...
  15. RB 24

first set of carbon wheels

Hi all, OK. After reading a few posts on here about the new Mad Wheels I would like to ask a question. Now forgive my lack of knowledge as I am new to tarmac stuff. I am after a set of wheels for my son. Be going on a Giant TCR comp1. His current wheels are mine being Mavic Kysrium Premium...
  16. RB 24

next option for a young rider.

Hi everyone. firstly forgive the silly questions as we are new to 'big wheels' coming from a race bmx scene. My son aged 11 and around 140cm tall is doing triathlons and he is currently on a 2011 Felt F95 48cm. Great little bike for him so far. His coach has recommended he stay off a TT...
  17. RB 24

Junior Road bike query

Hi everyone. I have two boys that are interested in getting into road cycling and I have some questions about sizing and so forth. They both currently race bmx and their race bikes are the following in geometry: LDC EXPERT TOP TUBE LENGTH: 19 in CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.75 – 14.75 in...