Search results

1. MrSafety

Wannabe XC racer checking in

Cheers for the help and encouragement. Ordered the bike last night so now we play the waiting game. I'm super excited!! Thanks as well for the offers to tag along for a ride. I'll probably take you up on that when the bike is here and I'm feeling comfortable on it. Probably should have...
  2. MrSafety

Wannabe XC racer checking in

I've been thinking that I should get into some bike racing for a while now. I miss competitive sport and I reckon having racing keeps riding interesting as you have goals and each ride you work towards them. Unfortunately I'm very much a wannabe at this stage. I've never raced XC before and...
  3. MrSafety

sold

To the top!
  4. MrSafety

sold

BUMP!! 10char
  5. MrSafety

sold

Item: 2008 IronHorse Sunday Elite Medium Location: Hobart Item Condition: Great! Although there are wo note worthy bits of damage, as seen in photos. The scrape in the badge does not touch the frame - purely cosmetic. I've ridden the bike with the dent in rim with no dramas. Reason for...
  6. MrSafety

Rudolf Steiner Schools

Personally, I hated the whole Steiner thing. In grade 6 were were still spending about 1 hour a day singing S**t about Gnomes and Fairies. Happy I'm out of there.
  7. MrSafety

Little Things You Hate

Telstra, and especially the Telstra shop in town. Those douche bags decided me or one of my mates had sent credit off one of the display phones (why they aren't on a plan i don't know) and were going to prosecute. Was pretty funny when he came out and told us that, in fact, he was wrong and we...
  8. MrSafety

The Photo Snob Thread

I don't think it's really much of a problem, my mum looked over my shoulder when i was looking at one of Alec's postes and had bit of a 'what are you doing??' moment, but i explained and showed a bit more and she was cool ha
  9. MrSafety

A little bit of 'MAGIC'

Link? I couldn't really find any. Looks interesting.
  10. MrSafety

Sram Rival Derailleur for DH?

Just what someone was saying, sounds plausible to me, but like i said I've never owned one. Are you implying that I made it up? Why would I bother..?
  11. MrSafety

Sram Rival Derailleur for DH?

I've heard they flap around a lot and rattle them selves to bits, but I've never owned one.
  12. MrSafety

Fox Transition Vs. TSG Evolution Vs. Pro-Tec B2/classic Vs. POC Receptor.

I have a mullet, but i hate it. Got a bell bellistic and love it.
  13. MrSafety

The Photo Snob Thread

The biggest eucalypt in the world... CnC?
  14. MrSafety

Clips or Flats?

I guess it's all just a compromise, there's pros and cons of both. I have ridden flats for ages and it's only recently that I have tried clips. I really liked it in some ways. I could 'pick' the bike up with my feat, peddle better ect. ect. To use the tracks in the National rounds as an example...
  15. MrSafety

Adelaide Nationals Helmet Cam

It's dark and the angle isn't the best. But seriously, nice vid, I loved that track.
  16. MrSafety

Knee guards

Haha, nailed it
  17. MrSafety

single crown downhill/freeride Fork Selections

Seeing as Kamikazee just said they'll be out in a month or two, I'd say they'll be out in a month or two.
  18. MrSafety

You know you're a cyclist when...

Ha, that's exactly what i did, my next though was 'is that dude i just overtook going to flatten my bike'.
  19. MrSafety

Recommend me an MP3 player that doesn't suck.

Sucks man, one of my mates dads iPod got the same treatment and is fine also.
  20. MrSafety

Recommend me an MP3 player that doesn't suck.

I just put my iPod + headphones through the wash, it's still going fine..