Search results

1. N

Shimano Saint Pedals - SOLD

Where can you get them online for that price? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

Gold Burgtec Penthouse pedals SOLD

$40 posted to Darwin? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

NT 27.5 wheel set

$300 + postage
  4. N

NT 27.5 wheel set

Hi all Looking for a 27.5 wheel set 15mm QR on front , 135QR with rear. Looking for something lite for trail riding. On a small budget but want good quality Prefer hope or DT Swiss hubs. IF you have yellow rims I would be super keen as match the theme of my bike. Will pay postage to the...
  5. N

Cranks and gearing for a trek fuel

What's happening I recently brought a trek fuel ex 8 and i am thinking i am going to upgrade to 2 x 10 gearing and i want to get some new cranks. i am not worried about saving or increasing the weight as i ride mostly am/trails and not trying to win with that split second. Also wouldn't mind...
  6. N

Looking for places to ride In perth

Looks like i will be getting myself a DH rig
  7. N

Sounds Crazy Are they the sort of trails that you would need a DH bike for or would you be allright on a AM bike. Going to keep my trail bike for fitness and XC racing but want to get a second bike and just wondering what i should get.
  8. N

Yeah i ride mostly trails modest AM at the most. Def keen to hit up the trails. Feel so lucky in Darwin as it's a five km ride to the local trail, seems like it's going to be a bit of a hike to ride in Perth as I will be living in success/atwell somewhere
  9. N

Cheers man Is there much other down hill other then the goat farm ?
  10. N

Hi All I am heading down to Perth in a month or so, originally born in Fremantle but been away for 8 years. I am looking for some places to ride. i am aware of the goat farm and i have seen a few other trails around the place. I ride xc/am at the moment as Darwin is flat but i have ridden DH...
  11. N

Transition carbon covert

It will be mine evil laugh here................... Man i am a huge fan of the look that this bike has, can't wait to ride one, even better can't wait to own one.
  12. N

Frame size need help

Yeah ordered the 18.5. I can't see the length of the stem on the website. Going to swap a few parts out like stem and carbon bars and a chain guide. Any ideas on what I should use ? I am pretty average for my size, Well proportioned
  13. N

Frame size need help

Cheers guys I think 18.5 is the way to go. I can tune the bike then if it's too small I can play with it. At least a smaller bike is better for more agersive riding.
  14. N

Frame size need help

Hey mate thanks for the feedback. i am like a mm off six foot. i think the 18.5 might be the go. i have seen the red and sliver one but the black looks so much better. i just want to make sure it's the right size. i looked at the sizing and the only difference is the height of the seat and...
  15. N

Frame size need help

Hey guys I am currently looking at getting a ex 8 or 9 for trail riding and a bit of racing, not much choice in Darwin but to ride single track flat single track. I don't have the option of testing many bikes but i decided on the trek and rode a 17.5 ex 8 and a 19.5 ex 6. The ex 6 didn't...
  16. N

2012 Scott Spark 29er

still adjusting to the look of this bike but i would love to ride one not that i could afford it.
  17. N

NSW Sold

Yeah i saw, if you give me $6000 and the rememdy you can have my WR 250 f
  18. N

NSW Sold

Hey mate Wouldn't be interested in a trade. My bike is posted above yours scratch air
  19. N

NSW Sold

might be a bit hard as i am in darwin lol
  20. N

NSW Sold

dam if my bike sold i would be all over it.