Search results

1. Tomshak

STOLEN VIC - Trek Road Bike

Posting this on behalf of a friend: Bike: 2011 Trek 2.3 Colour: Silver/Black Date it was stolen: Last seen on Sunday the 18th of May Where it was stolen: Rowing Boat Sheds at Melbourne on the Yarra River. It was last seen propped up against some temporary fencing about 1 meter outside the...
  2. Tomshak

Giant Glory 2011 weights?

Hey guys, Sorry if this question has been asked a million times before but I'm really curious on what the weight of the 2011 Giant Glory's are. One of my friends is getting an '11 Glory 01 soon and he said something about them being 1.5 kg lighter than last years model and weighing in at...
  3. Tomshak

First Video - Goats track on a hardtail

Hey guys, Made my first video today of me doing a local trail in near the Barwon River in Geelong. However, if you are someone who doesn't particularly like crap riding or videos like this, either don't watch it or don't post any crap like saying that I have wasted 1 and a half minutes of your...
  4. Tomshak

Mt. Beauty mountain bike

Please delete
  5. Tomshak

I'm assuming it's a stuffed rim?

Hi people, Today I went into the garage to take the bike for a roll and I noticed that the back tyre was flat. I then checked for a puncture and I found that there was a small rip just where the valve was. Got a new tube, fitted it on making sure it was completely correctly done, rode on it...
  6. Tomshak

VIC Knee and shin guards

Item: Knee and shin guards Location: Geelong Price/willing to pay: probably from about 30 - 50 dollars Extra Info: Just want a decent pair of knee and shin guards seems in the last few days my foot has slipped off of the pedal and the pedal has slammed into my shin absolutely wrecking it...
  7. Tomshak

brake cables

Hey guys, On my recently bought Norco Sasquatch, the brake/gear cables have scraped against the frame where they sit. Just wondering if there is any way of preventing further damage to it? Cheers
  8. Tomshak

My first mountain bike: Norco Sasquatch 09

Got it today and it is brilliant :D All is as stock Bike: '09 Norco Sasquatch frame: Hydraform alloy frame with forged yoke, added gussets, low stand over fork: Marzocchi 55 RS, 160mm of travel, 20 mm axle, 1-1/8” steer tube rear shock: N/A headset: FSA TH-855 MTB 1-1/8” crankset...
  9. Tomshak

Post your drum kit

It's that time to start another random thread peoples I'm sure there is heaps of drummers out there on RotorBurn so I was just wondering what drum kits people have (someone tell me if there is already a thread like this):) I'd like to start off with my Pearl Forum Series kit with a...
  10. Tomshak

tyres?

Hi Rotor Burners, Ever since my dad got a 08 Giant OCR 2, he has had the problem of ever time he goes out riding, getting a puncture. Because of this it has been very hard to go for long rides without having to either swap a tube or just call it quits. I was wondering if there is maybe a...
  11. Tomshak

hi

hi all, is there many tracks for newbies to gain experience around geelong that i can hopefully not break my wrist on (yep, iv already broke my wrist while trying to stunt) im really interested in getting into the sport. also, any suggestions for a good XC bike for a start, im thinking of...