Search results

1. D

What do you enjoy/hate in a MTB Movie edit?

hey guys, Im looking to get some feedback on what people Enjoy, Dislike and even Hate when they watch a bike movie edit. e.g. The Atherton Project, Dirt TV, and so on. Do you prefer more riding, more talking, more racing, more lifestyle. I want to pick your Brains! thanks
  2. D

2010 sun-ringle DH race specific Rim and hub....what are they??

might seem like a silly question but i just want to know what model they are?
  3. D

whistler bike park

Well it finally opened today. There is still heaps of snow and not many tracks open. The main slopestyle area is probably a month off beeing finished. But on the plus side A line looks awesome. I feel i shouldn't be dissapointed. Just wondering if there are many aussies out here or many coming?
  4. D

What should I take to Whistler?

hey all, heading over to whistler for a year. Wondering if anyone had any tips on things i should take there?
  5. D

how should i run a comp?

i got permission to hold a bmx comp at the warrandyte skate park during there annual festival. The park does suck a bit but i want to know everyones thoughts on what there personal preferences are e.g: heats, jam session, open age groups. stuff like that. thanks
  6. D

Beenleigh BMX Dirt Jump Comp. TAILFLIP!

i was down at the beenleigh dirt jumps yesterday to watch a comp and some local hero pulled a Back flip/ tail whip. Ive only seen one other guy do that EVER. It was un real. Also, a rider tried a bike varial where u spin the bike around mid air. Didnt land it but close. Some awsome riding and...
  7. D

Anyone Have 05 Ironhorse prices?? (sundays)

Just wanna know how much they cost so someone please tell me...
  8. D

tracks around surfers paradise?

Just wondering if anyone knows of riding areas around surfers area? Possibly near Nerang?
  9. D

Does anyone have Earth cycles Phone number

Im trying to find there No. but i cant so if anyones got it I would much appreciate it.
  10. D

Trafalgar

Did anyone film the b grade final at the last jump where the people who were coming second and third crashed before the line and 4th jumped over to get second?
  11. D

Anyone got a pic of 2004 SGS Pro

I want to see the sgs pro. If anyone has a picture of it from the rescent interbike or anything it would be much appreciated. Also the retail price would be great.
  12. D

whats the greastest trick ever done?

whats the greatest trick you think anyone has ever done on a mtb. Post pics if you can.
  13. D

who has info on Downhill Domination?

Has anyone got any info on the game or anything about it?
  14. D

Downhill: Lycra or Moto.....

Which do you think is better for downhill?
  15. D

is buller happening?

wots going on with mt buller. I heard vic mtb are bringing it back. Has anyone got any news or info on when or what there going to do?
  16. D

where can i get cheap intense shoes

hey, where can i get cheap intense shoes or 511 in melbourne/eastern suburbs?