whats the greastest trick ever done?

debt

Likes Dirt
whats the greatest trick you think anyone has ever done on a mtb.
Post pics if you can.

Ty

Eats Squid
Dylan Trembley (sp?) did the same thing on hardtail off a 10-12 foot clift in the first season of drop in.

Ty

Eats Squid
after watching BMX videos like etnies foward and the props series mountain bike tricks seem pretty lame, it's going to be a long time before we see stuff like double peg to backflip into a storm water drain, or tailwhip to manual to bunny hop crankflip back into a bowl.

but for now as far as mtb tricks go i reckon the one where of those crazy french 24 dudes does a no handed manual tapping the bars on a pole so they bar spin round then grabing the bars after a complete revoultion and riding off was pretty cool.

mtb tricks are more about style than tech.

bazza

look at me
our bikes are big and heavier as well dont forget. that are made for bigger stuff than what a bmx was designed for.

fastrider gus

super huck
i think ryan leech is leading with his section in kranked 5 for tech tricks..
ride allong some train tracks, 180 to the other side.. keep riding.. wow.
and nose-bonk, 180, tail tap on a log was cool too..

ooh ooh! and in ride to the hills where he does a 180 to switch manual.. that was cool.. and those switch nose wheelies..
im getting too excited here hey..

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For pure visual entertainment it has to be the backflip for me, I've seen a few done in MTB clips and pics, plenty of guys doing it in BMX vids(never had the balls myself , even jumping into the river off a wooden kicker on my BMX) and then watched Brian Deegan do it at The Crusty tour on his MXer and well fuck me that trick is insane.

Although if that pic of of the "tour de france" peliton gap is real, ill gladly give that first place (hahahaha take that you road hogging lycra pussies)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
best trick - the first aggresive style riding.... if that guy didn't didn't go agro on a mtb where would we all be, probably skating or something

Rik

logged out
Mahoney_007 said:
(hahahaha take that you road hogging lycra pussies)
That statement confuses me, roadies hog the road? what, do you want them to move over and allow more space for DH'ers on the road? :?:

I rekon that a fat wip always looks awsome. Rennie's double wips in drift look sic. I also love Timo Pritzel's backflips absoluet nuttaz!!!

Lets not forget a simple flat table either