3. VicRiders

VIC Sold

sold sold sold
  4. VicRiders

VIC Please remove

please remove
  5. VicRiders

Frame Decals

Been looking online everywhere for somewhere that can still supply frame decals for an Intense 951 FRO (2013). - Found the Intense website (direct), however once shipping from the US is calculated, it comes to around $128.00!!! - Found the Silk Graphics website, sent numerous inquiries....no...
  6. VicRiders

VIC Santa Cruz V10 (2011 & Above)

Item: Santa Cruz V10 (2011 & Above) Large / X-Large Location: Victoria, will pay shipping. Price range/Willing to Pay: Around 2.5k for the right bike & condition. Extra Info: Preferably with Fox 40's & in a good condition & no nicks/marks on forks.
  7. VicRiders

VIC please delete.

please delete.
  8. VicRiders

WTB: FOX 40 / Boxxers

Item: Fox 40's or Boxxers (2011+) Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: Sub $700 Extra Info: Forks that are in good condition with "ideally" no damage on staunchions.
  9. VicRiders

06 Gt It-1 - $3,500 - SOLD

SOLD Mods please delete..
  10. VicRiders

Barjarg DH & Dj Pics

A month old, had them still on the comp, decided to post em up... Click Here To view the full gallery Link now works!
  11. VicRiders

Lysterfield Park Directions

Just a question on where to go, in locating the park? I'll be travelling by train, would the closet train station to it be, Hallam Station? If not, any help on finding the games would be appreciated... Cheers, VicRiders
  12. VicRiders

Mt.Buller Race & Prac Photos 4 SALE

Check out the huge selection of photos available for purchase from the Mt. Buller race. There are approx 200 images, all at a reasonable price. Want to know if we took your photo?? All details about purchasing a photo are explained in the link... CLICK HERE! Cheers, VicRiders...
  13. VicRiders

Domain Name Hosting

Hey guys, im lookin to ugrade my sites domain name for a paid one; .net... Just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap, australian companies that offer this... I've found one for $8.25 a month ($99 a year) if you can beat that, let me know....
  14. VicRiders

My GT IT-1

Picked this brand spankin' new bad boy, up this arvo, after the previously ordered one got ran over by a forklift... Here are the specs... Frame: GT iT1 design, 7~9" travel, 20mm trough axle dropouts, Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal transmission, 6061-T6 Fork: Fox 40 RC2, dual crown, through...
  15. VicRiders

Bad Luck...

Ive either done something very bad to deserve this karma, or its just not ment to be.... Anyway, today i was supposed to get my new bike (GT IT-1) direct from the factory, i was gettin al excited, as you do, and i roll up to work to get it, 5 minutes later the phone rings, its the guys from...
  16. VicRiders

E-Thirteen Chain Guide + Bashie

What: E-Thirteen Chain Guide + Bashie Price range/Willing to Pay: $100-150 Location: Beaumaris, Melbourne Extra Info: Must be in good condition (or as near as possible), preferably in black...
  17. VicRiders

Platform Pedals (New)

What: Any Platform Pedals, must be new... Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $50 Location: Beaumaris, Melbourne Extra Info: Replacable pins would be good, if not, doesnt matter...
  18. VicRiders

Hurstbridge (6/6/05) *DIAL-UP WARNING!!*

Me and a few mates travelled out to Hurstbridge again last weekend and took some photos... Tom -Bighit Expert (Bighit_DH) Brenton - KHS Fetish (Jewy) Toffa - Ironhorse World Cup (Foes_Racing) Jake - Kona Stab Primo (Kona.S.P) The best one of the lot... The small jump and the end of the...
  19. VicRiders

Hurstbridge (22/05/05)

My two mates (Jewy & Kona.S.P) went up to hursty for the weekend, it was a good day, apart from Kona.S.P feelin a tad "seedy" and "stomache aches" from chillis... Here are the pics: 2-Shot Sequence (Jewy) 2-Shot Sequence (Kona.S.P) (Kona.S.P) The long haul back to the top... (Jewy)...
  20. VicRiders

My Mates & My Bikes

Here is the "crew"... Norco 250: DH_Banded Ironhorse World Cup: Foes_racing Specialized Demo 9: down_hiller_dude Kona Stab Primo: Kona.S.P Specialized Bighit Expert: Bighit_DH KHS Fetish: Jewy