Bad Luck...

VicRiders

Likes Dirt
Ive either done something very bad to deserve this karma, or its just not ment to be....
Anyway, today i was supposed to get my new bike (GT IT-1) direct from the factory, i was gettin al excited, as you do, and i roll up to work to get it, 5 minutes later the phone rings, its the guys from GT....
We have some bad news...your forks on your bike are farked...im thinkin oh ok, they might need a service or something small....WRONG! turns out that some female factory worker ran my damn bike over with a FORKLIFT!!!...
So i have to wait another few days before i get it but seriously, how retarded can you get to work in a factory and run over a full bike!?!

zids

Likes Dirt
Bighit_DH said:
WRONG! turns out that some female factory worker ran my damn bike over with a FORKLIFT!!!..
ahaha thats the funniest thing ive heard in about a month.......... i dont meen to be cruel, btu im sure you will look back and laugh. oh well i hope all is sorted for you very soon, best of luck with the bike

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh man that sucks monkey balls! :(

well at least its only a few days, and not weeks...

and will be one heck of an awsome ride when you get your hands on it :)

VicRiders

Likes Dirt
i thought they were just joking around when they first told me....
"Nah, nah, we serious, ya forks are fu**ed..."

All good thought i get a brand spanking one this w/e or friday...

rooks

Banned
My question is does he still have trading acsess
and find out his adress and give him a visit,if he is reluctnant
vist him again with some big friends

maca_00

Likes Dirt
bad luck!! would have been awsome to have it for the weekend then i could have had a go on it!! cant wait till they get ya new one to!!!! catch ya tomorow

rooks

Banned
SHAKA said:
umm ok, think you might have the wrong thread champ.
hmmm... i belive i do:rolleyes:
or mabey its a conspircy by Rik to get me banned form farkin:mad:
or yet again i could have just posted in the wrong thread:D

mpdowling

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rooks said:
hmmm... i belive i do:rolleyes:
or mabey its a conspircy by Rik to get me banned form farkin:mad:
or yet again i could have just posted in the wrong thread:D

hahaha, you and your conspircies

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Bighit_DH said:
Ive either done something very bad to deserve this karma, or its just not ment to be....
I don't think this is 'bad karma', just the fact that the driver of this forklift wanted to ruin your day or is just a crap driver.

isthisthepart

... where I admit I'm an idiot?
yeah that really does suck ass. how could someone be so un-coordianted to drive into a bike (a gti 1 i might ad)?! wtf honestly who does that. better luck next time :p

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
That sucks--waiting for a new bike is like a kid waiting for Christmas! Just chill out, it will get to you...

wtr

Likes Dirt
Bighit_DH said:
yer she was a mauri im pretty sure, they get them all form job agencies... so they have no training at all
Surely you are angry about the mishandling, but their entire race need not be stereotyped because of one person's mistake.

Look, shit happens in life, whether we like it or not. It'll be alright soon, shitty days don't last forever.:eek:

skivi

Likes Dirt
wtr said:
Surely you are angry about the mishandling, but their entire race need not be stereotyped because of one person's mistake.

Look, shit happens in life, whether we like it or not. It'll be alright soon, shitty days don't last forever.:eek:
took the letters right out of my mind wazza

demo man

Used to be cool.
did the driver have to pay for the damaged stuff?

and like a few people have said, what does her race or sex type have anything to do with it?

VicRiders

Likes Dirt
i was just saying that they are all hired from job agencies and have no training at all in the fields that they go in...i was stereotyping any race or sex...