Search results

1. M

Future World Solo 24 Hour MTB CHampionships

Package Hi Hi - we've been doing trips OS, road and MTB, for a few years now. We're based in Syd and have great contacts to put together flights or we could organise a trip where we could meet you there. We can supply, pick up at airport/train station, mechanic, food and accommodation...
  2. M

Ben Henderson

Ben Henderson skills weekend - are you up for it!? Saturday 5th March to Sunday 6th March 2011 News just to hand - mtnbike.com.au is offering a - BEN HENDERSON TRAINING WEEKEND - this is the perfect weekend to learn and train with one of Australia's best. Ben is just off winning the Opening...
  3. M

No more rain

orange I was meant to head out to Orange to ride some trails this month, first time out there, I don't think that'll be happening any time soon! We were meant to head to Canberra this past weekend and that didn't happen either. Summer sun - that's what I want!
  4. M

How fast is your commute?

commute I work in a store on the other side of town, somedays I ride my bike, somedays I ride my motor bike ... it takes me just as long on both modes! Let's not talk about how long it takes me if I ever drive the car!
  5. M

Chocolate Foot Race Yarramundi

Howdy - Any Sydney based riders who need/want to a lift to the race out at Yarramundi on Sunday 13 June jump on www.mtnbike.com.au and get yourself sorted. Cost, $35 for you and your bike, leaving nice and early from North Sydney. Cheers - Will
  6. M

What facilities would make the best MTB orientated accommodation?

accomm Hi Hi - are you still in the dream stage!? It'd be good to chat as we have a fully catered mtb travel co - www.mtnbike.com.au - we primarily take SYD riders down to Canb to ride the amazing Single-T down there. I was down in VIC late last year and we are definitely hoping to add that to...
  7. M

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

The Scott - Canberra 24 Hour Race - Transport Howdy - they still haven't uploaded the event date but i'm pretty sure it will be Oct 9/10. We'll be driving down for those Sydney based riders who do not want to drive down. We can fit 16 riders, and their gear, so if you're interested in jumping...
  8. M

The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

Transport to Mont Howdy Sydney riders, like to be chauffeur driven to the Mont? MTNBIKE is running a special Mont 24 Race Shuttle Service to take you, your bike and gear for the weekend to and from the race. Space is limited so book early to get your comfy spot on the bus! check out...
  9. M

Ben Henderson

It has just been confirmed that Ben Henderson, Australian MTB World Championship Rider, will be running the skills course for mtnbike.com.au on Saturday Oct 31 2009, this will take place at Sparrow Hill. Spaces are limited! Here is your chance to learn a few skills from a pro! Use those skills...
  10. M

Evans makes history at Road World Championships

Hear Cadel Speak Hi Cycling Fans, Cadel Evans, our newly heralded Road Cycling World Champion, will be speaking on Wednesday Oct 28, 6:30pm at Star City Hotel, Cost $40. Call Judy Benson on 9449 4366 if you’d like to attend. Cheers Will Levy www.mtnbike.com.au
  11. M

Scott 24hr 2009

stromlo when down there recently i heard that it took 2 years to decide upon the signage that pleased all parties ... mtb'ers, horsies and other. Speaking of the Scott 24 - with it coming up and if people want to ride it before the big race we've got a trip heading down on Sat 3 Oct and...
  12. M

Canberra camping?

camping canberra canberra motor home, O'Connor has full facilities. if not go the cotter, a little remote but close to stromlo. enjoy:)
  13. M

Trips to Canberra - mtnbike

Ello my fellow mountain bikers - there are a few new calendar events for fully catered trips to Canberra. Dates are: Oct 3 - Oct 4 (Sat - Sun) Oct 31 - Nov 1 (Sat - Sun) Dec 5 - Dec 6 (Sat - Sun) check us out at mtnbike . com . au Cheers - Will
  14. M

Lift to the Worlds?

trip from syd to canb Really looking forward to W/Champs - amazing to see the pix of those who are already competing! if you're up for a lift drop me a PM. we'll be down on Friday night in time to see the 4X finals. We'll be leaving after it is all said and done on Sunday.
  15. M

AUS Canberra Worlds - What you need to know

trip to W-Champs Hi - we've got a few more spots available on the bus from Sydney to Canberra. We are heading down Friday, in time to see 4X finals and leaving on Sunday after it is all said and done. We also have accom packages. PM me if interested. After riding down there this past...