Search results

1. ViS

WTB: 15 x 100 maxle for pikes.

Item: 15x100mm maxle (not stealth) for 2016 pikes. Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50 posted for new, less for second hand. Extra Info: SRAM needs to make better quality components. PM me please.
  2. ViS

NSW Wanted: 27.5 wheelset 15x100 / 12x142 wide rims

Item: 27.5 wheelset Location: Newcastle, but willing to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $800 (inc shipping) for right set. Extra Info:Looking for high quality wheels. Rim width (internal) between 25 and 30mm. Must be tubeless ready or UST. Must have good quality hubs with...
  3. ViS

NSW (SOLD) Norco Fluid 9.1 29er XL

Item: Norco Fluid 9.1 XL Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: As new (see list below) Reason for selling: Built up to use up some parts for a personal build that didn't happen Price and price conditions: $2300 Extra Info: See below Pictures: Yes Frame - Norco Fluid 9.1 XL (new)...
  4. ViS

NSW Wanted - 2 speed front shifter - bar mount

Item: Bar mount 2 speed front shifter for a 2x Shimano XT crankset and XT derailleur. Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Will pay up to $20 including postage Extra Info: I have a perfectly good i-spec XT shifter I'd be happy to swap. The build I am doing has new SLX brakes...
  5. ViS

NSW Carbon road disc / cyclocross fork

Item wanted: Carbon road disc / cyclocross fork Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: As new Price and price conditions: Depends on fork Extra Info: Building up a super commuter and need a carbon fork with disc mounts that can take a 38mm tyre. I can get a Lynskey Carbon fork new for...
  6. ViS

NSW (SOLD) Pivot Mach 5 Medium with 2 forks and 3 wheels!

You want a true "do it all" bike, well look no further. If you are asking yourself "Pivot? never heard of that brand", then get the hell out of my ad. Depending on the fork you put on, you can have fork lengths of 100 / 120 / 140 or 150mm. This bike loves it at any length. Item: Pivot...
  7. ViS

please delete

please delete
  8. ViS

26" MTB frame options for 8 yo girl?

My daughter is currently riding a Giant Areva 20" bike. She looks too big for it and is hunched over the bars, however I don't particularly want to go to a 24" wheel option if I don't have to. I'd prefer to build her up a bike with my spare parts I've collected as I've upgraded over the past...
  9. ViS

NSW SOLD Please remove - Santa Cruz Tallboy Raw Large -

Item: 2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy Large Location: Newcastle Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Intense Spider Comp 29 Price and price conditions: $3,100. Extra Info: See below Pictures: Yep Build: Frame: 2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy Large, Raw clearcoated. Kashima Fox RP23 shock...
  10. ViS

Intense Spider Comp 29

Here is my brand new "quiver killer". Feels like I've owned it for years. Very happy. Build: Fox 34 TALAS 29 RLC Kashima 140 / 110mm. Easton Haven Magnesium Wheels 15QR / 142x12 Front rubber - Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" Rear rubber - Conti Mountain King 2.2" XT Crankset 2x10 26/38 black...
  11. ViS

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Vitus Chrono carbon Tri / Road bike Location: Newcastle Item Condition: As new. Reason for selling: Cervelo! Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info:See below Pictures: Yep For sale is my carbon frame, fork, wheels, brakes, crankset. I bought a Cervelo RS frame as...
  12. ViS

Anyone know Gabe Cadzow from Canberra?

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?244761-Shimano-Deore-XT-spd-Pedals!-60/page2 If anyone knows Gabe, please contact me. He races in Canberra regularly I believe, and lives in Sutton possibly? Thanks.
  13. ViS

Wanted urgently - Medium XC frame

After the frame I was buying for a friend fell through (long story), I am in need of a decent XC / Trail frame. The max I can spend is $300, and would prefer a dual sus, but will consider a hardtail. The rider is about 5'10" and 70kgs. I have everything including a fox 100mm fork ready to...
  14. ViS

please delete

Whoops, wrong forum, sorry. Mods please delete.
  15. ViS

Anyone from Wagga heading to Canberra?

Might be a long shot, but I have a snowboard (small kids board) that needs to get from Wagga to Canberra by the 24th March. If anyone is doing that trip and doesn't mind taking it with them, please let me know :)
  16. ViS

Any tips on making the search function actually find stuff?

Not sure if it's just the way I'm doing it, or if the search function on this site is the worst in history. I've tried searching for words I can see on the current page, using advanced options and searching for words I wrote myself on the site. It rarely finds anything. I did a search for...
  17. ViS

2009 Pivot Mach 5

Fork - 2011 Marzocchi 44 Ti RC3 150mm Wheels - 2009 Shimano XT UST Rubber - Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.4 Tubeless front and Maxxis Monorail 2.1 LUST rear. Drivetrain - X0 shifters, X9 RD, XT Cassette, 32 tooth widget, Raceface Deus XC cranks. Bars - Easton Haven Carbon 711mm Grips - Ritchey WCS...
  18. ViS

Evolution of Obsession

Here is a pictorial evolution of my upgraditis over the past 2 years. I need to stop now. The last 3 are my current bikes:
  19. ViS

Need help from anyone with a tape measure and a 29er!

I'm currently away from home (Darwin, and the trails up here are pretty damn good for a place with no elevation!). I brought my 26" duallie up here with me, but I need some 29er wheel measurements for the dude designing my new Ti bike frame. If anyone has at least a 2.2 wide tyre on their 29er...
  20. ViS

Wow! Almost had me! .....not.

Came across this bargain: Real ones here: