Search results

1. d-rudie

NSW SOLD Giant Glory DH 0 SOLD

Item: Giant Glory DH 0 Location: NSW Blue Mountains Item Condition: Excellent; scratches/chips in paint, wear on rims/tyres, pristine stanchions Reason for selling: No longer riding downhill Price and price conditions: SOLD $1599, free shipping Australia wide SOLD Extra Info: It is in...
  2. d-rudie

NSW Sold

SOLD Item: FOX Stealth Bomber Leather Gloves (Large) Location: Glenbrook NSW Item Condition: As New Reason for selling: Received as gift but wrong size Price and price conditions: $30 shipped express post to anywhere in Aus Extra Info: Not a mark on them, as new from the packet. Trial...
  3. d-rudie

NSW 2008 Kona Stab Deluxe (sold)

SOLD Item: 2008 Kona Stab Deluxe Location: Penrith, NSW (willing to meet half way for those outside of sydney area) Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No longer downhill, hasn't been used in months. Price and price conditions: $2100 ono Extra Info: Medium frame, 08 Marzocchi 888...
  4. d-rudie

Sold

SOLD Item: 2006 Norco A-Line Location: Western Sydney (Penrith) Item Condition: Very good, a few scuff marks but nothing more than cosmetic Reason for selling: Going overseas on 25th Nov, need it gone by then... Price and price conditions: $2000 ONO up for a VERY quick sale, make an...
  5. d-rudie

06 Sasquatch perfect condition! - medium *SOLD*

Item: 2006 Norco Sasquatch Location: Penrith(western suburbs of Sydney) Item Condition: Absolutely perfect no marks or scratches, same condition that it was in when it came new from the bike shop ;) Price and Price Conditions: $1150 would prefer pickup Reason for selling: Don't ride much...
  6. d-rudie

Sold Sold Sold

Item: 661 Pressure Suit Medium Location: Penrith,NSW; 2750. Will Post :) Item Condition: As new. Not a mark on it... Worn three times and did not stack. Reason for selling: Bought it for downhill, but sold my DH bike shortly after... Has not been hanging on my wall for six months. Price and...
  7. d-rudie

[PENRITH] Da Bomb Molotov

Just had my Molotov stolen a couple of hours ago from the front of Penrith Plaza on Riley St. It was chained through the frame and wheels, and was lost about 2pm 26/12/05. IF anyone knows anything about it, please let me know. Here is a spec list and a photo: Frame- Molotov 7005 alum...
  8. d-rudie

Avanti D8 DH Bike *SOLD*

Item: Avanti D8 downhill complete bike Location: Penrith(western suburbs of Sydney) Item Condition: Good, usual scuffs from downhilling Reason for selling: In the market for a hardtail Price: $1700 Extra Info: All original except for lockon grips, pedals, tyres and bolt-thru rear hub...
  9. d-rudie

Giant ATX DH2 Med. $1400 *SOLD*

Item: Giant ATX DH2 Med. Powder-Coated White Location: Lower Blue Mountains, NSW Item Condition: Good; Few scratches and rub marks, but nothing to effect its performance. Price and Conditions: $1400. Prefer local pickup, but will post at buyer's expense. Reason for selling: Looking to...
  10. d-rudie

Boxxer Springs

What: Pair of boxxer springs; soft and/or extra-soft. Price range/Willing to Pay: 'Bout 80 for the two? Location: Lower Blue Mountains; open to postage options. Extra Info: Need them to suit a pair of 2003 boxxers. Edit: Willing to trade your springs for a pair of medium's to suit same...
  11. d-rudie

Please delete

I have found what I am looking for please delete.
  12. d-rudie

Old Bathurst Road-Gap

hows it goin fellas. i know its not that impressive anymore, but has taken me some time to get the balls to hit it... so anyways, i finally did :) heres a quick vid from today. excuse the quality; i had to film it myself :P bout 5 meg. enjoy :) any feedback welcome :)...
  13. d-rudie

'99 boxxer 7" conversion kit

hey fellas. anyone know of any companies that stock these kits in australia? have found a few stores that seem to offer the service, but all in the UK. has anyone had this done before? outcomes?? thanks for any replies :)
  14. d-rudie

obr runs sunday 27th

hey fellas. well due to forum member dugfast being out, suffering from a good ol' broken leg, am wondering if anyone is gonna be riding old bathurst road tomorrow whos willing to have me tag along. Some of you may have seen me before; have the black and white atx. i know this is kinda late...
  15. d-rudie

Boxxer preload spacers

What: ~ 4 boxxer preload spacers Price range\Willing to Pay: only a few bucks plus the 50cents postage. Location: Penrith, Sydney Extra Info: ...just the nylon white discs bout the size of a ten cent peice. bad pic from google image, but just so were all thinking of the same thing :)...
  16. d-rudie

unicycle hub question...

hey fellas. ok so my plan is to try and make a unicycle from a pair of old forks. the main prob is of course the hub. so simply, just wondering if anyone has any advice/knows any sites that can give me some hints about how to make a hub. i have been googling for sometime and most of the...
  17. d-rudie

My new apollo

hows goin fellas.. got my hands on my new apollo recently. been taking her for some extreme downhill and a few jumps. whats everyone reckon?? nice eh? disclaimer: this is, in fact, a joke :)
  18. d-rudie

'GIANT' stickers..

hey fellas. wondering if anyone knows the font of the large GIANT stickers that feature on the ATX. for example: http://gga.ozclans.com/Pics%20067.jpg even better, if anyone knows where i can get a hold of one of these stickers... would be just great :) cheers