Search results

1. J

World cup team changes rumor thread

throwing it out there that he is moving there! not sure if I care either way!
  2. J

World cup team changes rumor thread

Gwin Not sure if this has already been covered, but I'm going to throw out Gwin moving to YT...
  3. J

NSW Sold, please delete

Item: 1x gripsport high ride rack Location: Coogee Item Condition: VG Reason for selling: no longer needed Price and price conditions: $300 ono Extra Info: holds 2 bikes, including DH bikes, any wheel size any frame type. All hardware included, will fit any towball Pickup only! Any...
  4. J

Wandandian/nowra downhill anyone ride?

I still do occasionally, but Ive been away for work a lot lately, there was a group from the gong that used to get down there fairly often but everyones been unsure of the condition and its a long way to go for something if its unrideable!
  5. J

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

26! got this frame for a steal because the owner was 'up'grading to bigger wheels! works for me!
  6. J

Santacruz nomad people out there

Do it!!! I love mine, im going to sell my DH bike! no need for it anymore, its the fastest bike I've ever ridden... 13kg tubeless with flat pedals, 1x11 crawls up anything and then dominates the downhill. in terms of reducing fork travel, why would you? if you want less, get a Bronson... either...
  7. J

Oldmad to Newmad

very nice! the wheels look good with the black! I love mine too!
  8. J

2015 Canfield Balance the first one built in the world 650b

!!! awesome! nice to see something a little different! hows it go?
  9. J

Norco Range Carbon LE

;) very nice! let me know how the wheels go, they're on my shopping list!
  10. J

AM Nomading around the place

Zelvy! as soon as i re-coup my funds after whistler, you'll be getting the call! just can't decide on weather to throw some colour in there or keep it stealth!
  11. J

Yep I'll be at the CORC gravity enduro for sure, will be a faster than the old hardtail from last time! And I think 13kgs is pretty reasonable for 165mm travel! Plenty of room to whittle it down a bit more though!
  12. J

Loving my new whip, absolutely lived up to all the hype! The only changes i think ill make is changing the saddle and cutting the bars down a little, and eventually as parts wear out id love a set of zelvy wheels! Cheers. Frame - Santacruz Nomad (L) Rear shock - monarch plus Front...
  13. J

Post your all mountain bike

nomadic just got back to AUS with this little beast! will probably be selling my downhill bike now i'd say!
  14. J

CORC Enduro - July 20 (now with st1 video)

xc bike! dont worry mate, ive only got my XC hardtail going at the moment, could get messy!
  15. J

NSW ***sold***

SOLD! how do i delete this?
  16. J

Balance Track Racer

yessssssss nice one mate, thats awesome! be sure to post up some pics when its all done! cheers
  17. J

NSW ***sold***

Item: intense tracer 26', large Location: Nowra, NSW Item Condition: used, but very good Reason for selling: New nomad Price and price conditions: start at $1500 Extra Info: willing to ship at your expense, willing to split if frame goes first, let me know if you have any questions...
  18. J

Mt Kembla Dh runs this Saturday

sundaaaaaaay! make it sunday you burk! thought you were going to be in sydney satday?
  19. J

NSW SOLD!! Please Remove

frame hey mate, how old is the frame? cheers
  20. J

2014 Orange 322

sizing im 6'2 and ride a long 322 frame, fits fine, i wouldnt want it any bigger...