Search results

1. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

hey can u help me out with the rear axel spacers? i think im missing some spacers on the non drive side because i dont see any spacers there...if there are any..how many spacares are there and what size are they?
  2. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

lol why r u selling it? and how much r u selling it for?? and what size is it?
  3. M

Yeti 303

1 word..overbuilt...
  4. M

My Mates & My Bikes

wow......nice rides....i wish i had that many friends with bikes like that...must be sssoooooooo fun to ride with em.....
  5. M

o3 bighit pro heaps of upgrades

niceeeeeeeeeee
  6. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

yes i got it used but its in good condition
  7. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

oh i cant even seem to find the fucking website...i guess theyre out of business...anyone else got a razor rock and is it strong??? and whats it retail for????
  8. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

lol what u mean major clicky? clicky as in makes alot of clicking sounds....or clicky as in its crappy?! lol
  9. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

ill be using it for everything...and ill get pics this summer when my friend gets a charger for his camera..or when i get the cord for mine...
  10. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

well! its final! after looking for the perfect bike that i wanted...i saw a yeti dh9 that i was dreaming about..couldnt believe it!!! got it for $1600 us!!!...specs are 2003 Yeti DH9 frame w/Fox Vanilla RC rear shock - 9" travel 2003 Manitou Dorado Atomic Labratories Trailpimp Rims built...
  11. M

Bullit Sizing Help!

lol man that was made A LONG TIME AGO lol i already got a different bike....;)
  12. M

Freaky bike designs!

http://www.jonesbikes.com/designtech/default.asp ok jus wondering.......does anyone make a 15 inch steer-tube to fit in that bike pic on the left....lol isnt that a little long ....maybe its just me ...and wow......this guy is on something.....those frames are maaaad ugly and they dont even...
  13. M

Small Bullit Frame

i was wondering if i buy the bullit with a small frame would i be able to send it in to Santa Cruz and get a replacement frame that is a medium without paying anything????
  14. M

Bullit Sizing Help!

hey i was just wondeirng i might be buying a 03 bullit off ebay and its a SMALL and im 5 ft 9 180 lbs....im just wondering if thats too small? the person selling it is 5 ft 9 130 lbs...he says it tfits him perfect but im wondering if it would be too small for me....i want to feel a little bmxy...
  15. M

fork issues

100 mm??? unless u got about 6-10 inches of travel in the back then id stop taking 14 footers.........with a 100 mm travel fork that thing will be annihilated soon ...thats just my opinion
  16. M

Ultimate BMX cruiser

omg ill give u $200000000000 for it :D
  17. M

my new monster

yeah thats me i broke the i drive frame a while go lol peice of crap....i live in vermont , usa so its cold here alot....i think im gonna go commit suicide and ride to the store now :D
  18. M

my new monster

lol im not actually riiding it on that frame...(for that long =p) just till i get my bullit...besides..its snowing out and the ground has 2 feet of snow on it..cant ride it anyway
  19. M

my new monster

hey everyone thought id post my new monster t i just got yesterday....traded my drop-off 2's and mp3 player for my magura hes using and monster t and an ipod ..good deal huh? :D anyway i put it on one of my frames in my room just to see what it would look like so here it is...i only was able to...
  20. M

Snapped Spoke

Hey I was just wondering, my Rhyno Lite has a broken spoke on the back rim (Spoked snapped in 1/2 in the middle* I was just wondering if I could still ride it without one of the spokes and how much it would cost to get it fixed, I'm a FR so maybe that will help u figure out if can still ride...