Search results

1. M

My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

well! its final! after looking for the perfect bike that i wanted...i saw a yeti dh9 that i was dreaming about..couldnt believe it!!! got it for $1600 us!!!...specs are 2003 Yeti DH9 frame w/Fox Vanilla RC rear shock - 9" travel 2003 Manitou Dorado Atomic Labratories Trailpimp Rims built...
  2. M

Small Bullit Frame

i was wondering if i buy the bullit with a small frame would i be able to send it in to Santa Cruz and get a replacement frame that is a medium without paying anything????
  3. M

Bullit Sizing Help!

hey i was just wondeirng i might be buying a 03 bullit off ebay and its a SMALL and im 5 ft 9 180 lbs....im just wondering if thats too small? the person selling it is 5 ft 9 130 lbs...he says it tfits him perfect but im wondering if it would be too small for me....i want to feel a little bmxy...
  4. M

my new monster

hey everyone thought id post my new monster t i just got yesterday....traded my drop-off 2's and mp3 player for my magura hes using and monster t and an ipod ..good deal huh? :D anyway i put it on one of my frames in my room just to see what it would look like so here it is...i only was able to...
  5. M

Snapped Spoke

Hey I was just wondering, my Rhyno Lite has a broken spoke on the back rim (Spoked snapped in 1/2 in the middle* I was just wondering if I could still ride it without one of the spokes and how much it would cost to get it fixed, I'm a FR so maybe that will help u figure out if can still ride...
  6. M

Crank Arm Creaking

hey just wondering if anyone knew why my crank arm/pedal are creaking?? whenever i put pressure on the right crank arm it creaks and whenever my pedal rotates on the left it makes a click sound....any advice on fixing it??
  7. M

OH MY GOD!!

holy FUCK I was just downloading some trial videos off of kazaa and i stumbled upon one thats in "faces of death" moves about death and stuff.....and...a kid is trialing and he goes from a bench to a brick wall about...a 4 foot gap? and while he goes to transer over on his back tire...in mid air...
  8. M

Magura Louise for freeride?

Hey just wondering if anyone thinks Magura Louise Hydro brakes are good for freeriding?? thanks
  9. M

Leg/Foot cramps after riding

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone has gotten cramps in their legs at all after freerding for about 4-8 hours? i recently went to a skate park where there are some decent places to ride in there and the night i got home my hamstring tensed up and it cramped real bad and hurt like a fuck...
  10. M

Back Disc Brakes

hey everyone.....has anyone ever tried to drill holes in a non back disc ready frame and put a brake in the back? im thinking about dirlling holes in my zaskar....lol im gonna get a new frame soon but i thought it would be neat to do that...i doubt it will work but...anyone want me to try? :lol:
  11. M

Bent Handlebars

lol....i bought a new set of kona handlebars off my friend and ive been riding with em on for about 2 weeks now...and it seems like theyre bending lol....when you look at it straight it seems like the right side is about 2 inches lower than the left...and it feels real weird when i ride it...
  12. M

BULLSHIT! frame snapped

AGGHHHHHHHHHHHH SON OF A FUCKING WHORE BITCH I just snapped the 2 bars that lead to the crank on my gt i drive 2.0..... :x fucking bullshit.........they wont do anything about it either....the store....so i need to get a new frame....*sigh* any suggestions on frames? ...i dont really have a...
  13. M

Pedal Problems on GT I-Drive

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH I got my I drive 2.0 a few days ago and it had clip pedals so i wanted to change them and i did everything right but on the left side...the pedals bearings are gone....and i didnt think of checking so i put them on and rode a few miles freeriding with my friend and all the...
  14. M

How Old Are You???????

Hey just wondering how old everyone in here is... :shock: im only 15...but i bet theres some kids my age around here.....right? lol
  15. M

Any Riders from USA?

hey i kinda figure that...like everyuone on here is from australia or something lol so i was just wondering is anyone from vermont? and if so...vermont?????
  16. M

GT I-Drive 2.0

Hey I'm new to the farkin forums, and kind of new to free riding, I've been free riding for about 8 months but all of my bikes have been shitty (next and all the cheap wal-mart shit bikes) and I just bought a GT I-Drive 2.0 off my friend for 200 :) good deal....at the bike shop it was being sold...