Search results

1. jacobhedges

2008 Norco Aline( sold please delete!!)

looks good
  2. jacobhedges

Maxxis Ignitor

Does anyone know if hese tyres would be any good for a trail/sometimes DH rider? ive been told by the local bike store that these would be better for my riding than the maxxis DH minion. Thanks
  3. jacobhedges

How to build a DH track

Really helpful man thanks alot for the info i will start buildin soon.
  4. jacobhedges

New bike or Forks???

Definetley new forks. considering the condition and specs of the bike youve got now, forks for you would be the better option.
  5. jacobhedges

Thoughts on the 2011 tld gear,so far

I actually really like these designs i think they have a good colourscheme and would lokk great on race day. only my opinion though, the price is the only thing that scares me!
  6. jacobhedges

Maxxis Ignitor

Just wondering if the Maxxis Ignitor tyres are any good because i was in the process of buying minion DH's when the salesman suggested i buy these. i told him the kind of riding i do (light DH) and he said they're really grippy and are thick enough to withstand DH. So anyone with advice or...
  7. jacobhedges

What are you listening to NOW?

Couple of the best songs to ride to- The Stroke - Billy Squire Inveigh - The Bronx Two Shoes - Cat Empire Hello - John Bulter Trio
  8. jacobhedges

What is a good dh bike for 3000 or less

You Serious!!! That bike for only 2600 is a really good bike considering the specs and rep it has. definately consider it man.
  9. jacobhedges

How to build DJ's

Thanks heaps for all this info, really helped me out with designing/building my little dj's out the back. i could never find enough speed for them since i built them on flat but now i got a berm on a slight slope before them which makes it really easy to gain/keep speed when coming up to the jump.
  10. jacobhedges

2009 Giant Trance X3 pricing

Hey all, Just need some help pricing my 2009 Giant Trance X3 so i get a good idea what price to sell it. Its pretty good condition with a few minor scratches. Specs: size- Small color- Black/Silver frame- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 5.0" Maestro Suspension fork- Fox 32 F120R, 120mm...
  11. jacobhedges

R.I.P John "CREAM" Wilenbrock

John, you were a good kid. always at kurrajong when i went up there and always happy to give support and guidance. i can just imagine you now huckin' off the clouds, hope your having fun. R.I.P
  12. jacobhedges

Post Your XC Machine

Giant trance x3 2009 frame ALUXX SL FluidFormed™ alloy Maestro 5.0"/125mm travel fork Fox 32 F120 R, w/15QR, 4.7"/120mm rear shock Fox Float R w/ProPedal rear derailleur Shimano SLX shadow high normal 9 speed front derailleur Shimano Deore 34.9 shifters Shimano Deore rapid fire 27...