Search results

1. D

ACL rehab and return to riding. Brace or no brace?

I had an ACL reconstruction late October last year, using a hamstring graft. I'm about 10 weeks post op right now. My surgeon said that I could be back riding anywhere from 3-6 months post op. While I can't see myself being good to ride in a couple weeks, I would like to start riding easy XC...
  2. D

AM 2015 Banshee Rune 27.5"

Well I took my sweet ass time putting this up. I've had it for about 4 months now. Bought all the parts brand new, except for the pedals which came from my Legend. I would have put black pedals on but these pedals are that good that the colour clash doesn't bother me. I bought this as a proper...
  3. D

Don't forget to bleed your brakes! (Or, just don't be a show off)

Just thought I would post this little story as a reminder not to skimp out on maintenance of such an important component of our bikes. I built up my new bike recently and while installing my new brakes I had to swap over and shorten the hoses. On completion I didn't bother giving them a bleed...
  4. D

Ebay Scammers

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the amount of scammers on Ebay recently? I put up one of my guitars for sale just yesterday, and in just under 24 hrs i've already had four different scammers contact me via email. I don't think i've sold something on Ebay since last year, but i've never...
  5. D

NSW SOLD! 2013 Banshee Legend MkII Medium 26"

I have swapped the Hope brakes for a set of Shimano Saint M820's, front and rear. Item: 2013 Banshee Legend MkII Medium 26" Wheels Location: Mittagong, NSW, 2575 Item Condition: Excellent condition. Has always been kept well maintained. Bought brand new in May 2013, but hasn't been ridden...
  6. D

NSW SOLD!! 2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 - Medium

Up for sale is my 2013 Banshee Spitfire V2. I love this bike, it is a joy to ride. Climbs well, descends amazingly and is comfortable in the air aswell. This is by far the best handling trail bike I've ever ridden. It's had a fairly easy life and hasn't been ridden very much. I'm only selling it...
  7. D

A quick evening shred

Just a quick evening ride at one of my local trails. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZEGpLIv9pc&feature=youtu.be
  8. D

NSW SOLD! Please Delete

Item: 2006 Specialized P3, size Large Location: Mittagong, NSW, 2575 Item Condition: Good condition. Usual scratches but everything works perfectly fine. Has only been ridden on my backyard pumptrack about 5 or 6 times this past year. Hasn't seen dirt jumps in about 2 years. Reason for...
  9. D

2013 Banshee Spitfire V2

I've had this bike for a couple months now but only just got around to putting it up here. If you're wondering why I have DH tyres on, I raced the Ourimbah DH state round on this steed and keep forgetting to change the tyres. This is an incredibly versatile bike. It pedals very well, absolutely...
  10. D

2013 Banshee Legend MKII

Here is my new bike that I built up about a week ago, had 3 rides on it so far, by far the best bike i've owned and ridden. Thanks to Banshee Bikes and Singletracks Imports for hooking me up with the bike. Specs: Frame: Medium Shock: Cane Creek double barrel air Forks: Manitou Dorado...
  11. D

Best front mudguard/fender for DH bike

I just got some dorado's, so I can't do the old tube cable tied to the crown and fork arch anymore. Never used a front mudguard/fender before. I like the look of the ones that bolt into the bottom of the steerer. Has anyone had experience with front mudguards before? I've got no idea what works...
  12. D

NSW SOLD 2010 Specialized Demo 8 I. Custom Spec. PRICE DROP

Bike is Sold Item: 2010 Specialized Demo 8 I. Size small. Mostly custom spec. Location: Mittagong, NSW. (Near Wollongong) Item Condition: Used. Everything still runs fine. Had minimal problems with anything on this bike. No cracks at all. Just the usual scratches from shuttles. Reason for...
  13. D

SOLD 2012 Atomlab Pimplite Rims. Brand New

Item: 2012 Atomlab Pimplite Rims. Black. 26 inch. 32 hole. Location: Mittagong, NSW (near Wollongong) Item Condition: Brand New. Never been laced up. Reason for selling: Don't need them anymore. Price and price conditions: $70 each Extra Info: I can include the Atomlab Torque nipples...
  14. D

STOLEN 2010 Giant Glory and Flow Moe dirt jumper - NSW, Mittagong, 2575

These bikes aren't mine they are a mates, they were stolen from his garage earlier today. The dirt jumper has been found and returned. A reward will be offered to anyone who gives information on the whereabouts of the glory as dirt jumper has been found. Bike: 2010 Giant Glory Colour: Black...
  15. D

DH trail

http://vimeo.com/33065206 Took my gopro out for the first time today. Any tips would be appreciated Dont mind the signs up the top, they're for a walking trail. not the track i rode
  16. D

SOLD 2007 Specialized Demo 7 frame

SOLD Item: 2007 Specialized Demo 7 frame with a Fox DHX 5 coil shock. Location: Mittagong, NSW. (Near Wollongong) Item Condition: No dents, no cracks, only paint scratches. The frame is in good condition. Reason for selling: Getting a new frame. Price and price conditions: $500. ONO...
  17. D

replacement crankbrothers pedal springs

I snapped the main spring in my crankbrothers mallets today and i can't clip in now. I have had a look for replacement springs but haven't been able to find anything. If someone knows where i can get a new one it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Dan.
  18. D

SRAM derailleur cages

Can someone please tell me where I can buy a new sram derailleur cage. Preferably in super short or medium lengths. An x7, x9 or x0 cage would do. I have recently bent my cage on my sram x9 derailleur and thought it would be cheaper to buy a new cage rather than a whole new derailleur. Yes i...
  19. D

Boxxer's or 40RC2

I'm going to be buying some new forks soon and i need to know what to choose from. I am choosing between a set of 2009 Rock Shox Boxxer World Cups or 2009 Boxxer Teams or a set of Fox 40RC2's i have tried out the 40's and love the feel of them but i hear that they are high maintenance and have...